Menu
Kunming to Lijiang
Apr 5, 2008 08:05
  • SARAHANGEL
Hi Guy. I feel like iv asked a million questions (well 3) but its been a bit of a nightmare travel wise in the last 48 hours. we need the quickest way to lijiang. we will be in guilin but have b\found no fllights (to kunming or dali) we have train tickets to kunming that arrive at 11.20am we need to get to lijiang asap after that. I am aware of night buese (and trains to dali then a bus) but we were wondering if anyone hopefully knows of a day bus (i know its a long trip) leaving in the afternoon (hopefully getting us into lijiang in the evening) or failing that the EARLIEST night bus that will get us in very early the next morning.
Thanks guys we really need this!!! xxxxxxxxx
Apr 5, 2008 08:59
  • ELLYSE
Nope, overnight train to Dali and then bus to Lijiang doesn't sound like a good idea for you.
There're a number of long-distance bus stations near Kunming train station, it's really confusing!
From Nanyao long-distance bus station (南窑长途客运站) there're departures to Lijiang at 1220 and 1420 that take 9 hours to reach Lijiang so you'll arrive by that night, fare 179 RMB.
The YNTAC buses (云旅高快客运站) are the most luxurious in all Yunnan province, but this long-distance bus station is a taxi ride out of town. There's a departure to Lijiang at 1300, fare 185 RMB.
Of course you could always fly... but it would cost you a lot more money!
Post a Reply to: Kunming to Lijiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code