Menu
Looking for a foreigner to share a flat in Guangzhou
Apr 11, 2008 01:15
guestkissdragon Hi , here , Simon Lee ,a Chinese boy from Nanning , I am planing for my training course of IELTS (International English Language Testing System) in Guangzhou China on May ,it would be probably take me half of a year to stayed in Guangzhou . Thereby , I am sincerely seeking a foreigner who speaking English as a roommate to share a flat . No matter what your nation, race, gender and age is . If you have some space available at some appartments or you are going to dwell in Guangzhou China for study ,work, a long-term business .please just think about it There are always some advantages ……
Firstly, I can find a equal standard apartment with a relatively cheaper rent, you know, all the house which the landlord purposefully rent to a foreigner are very expensive . secondly .I have gotten well-edu and work experience ,I would always like to give you helps or assistance in case of you encounter a series trouble in china such as language barrier , customary conflcit .unfamiliar local circumstance … etc。, Aaddition to that ,I can teach you some especial Cantonese, how to buy the cheapest and useful things on chinese wedsite ,I can act as your tour guide in Pearl Delta District (PDD) southchian or assist you contacting OEM suppliers in PDD if you want to run some business . I also able to cook some tasty chinese meal as long as you don`t dislike and avoid…….. however what my totally expectations are just that you can communicate with me in English . althought it would be a sense of agonising for you to listen my tough speaking at first . I am sure that it would be get a amazing improvement after times .thirdly. I have confidence that we would live together easiestly and harmoniously. I am a guy who like cleanly and tidily .and I am active , painstaking ,cultivated and righteous. also have a belief of chinese traditional taoism and Buddhism 。

Just consider make it!! !my friends ,if you have interest . plese E-mail or MSN me (hotmail.com|okjinjinjinok) at the earliest time .we would acquaint with each other and discuss next detail.
Apr 11, 2008 03:00
GUEST20251 i will have invited you,but am not a gay ,so sorry,need girls to share apartment with me
Apr 12, 2008 08:26
GUESTOK why do you think it must be a gay that two guys live in a apartment together!!!
Jun 11, 2008 08:18
  • RASHID
most of the western or those who live in ero..or america they though that tow guys cant live in the same appartment unless one of them is gay so its wrong idea to have such though in your mind...................ten or million of men can easly live in one place and no gay lives with them and it doesnt mean that shit..........

sorry mr GUEST20251 you dont have to write as long as you dont undertand what ppl aims and the better thing you do is to learn how to comunnicate with the world in a very repectable way.
Dec 10, 2008 08:57
GUEST65103 hey guys. im lookin' for anyone ( male - female ) to share a flat with me...foreigner or chinese. welcome. IM NOT GAY..just looking for a flatmate.
thanks for yr time. contact: hotmail.com|Guangzhou_msn
Jan 23, 2011 04:32
GUEST21372 hi i m munawar hussain from pakistan and working in pakistan as a fitness trainer with the professonal cricket team of pakistan and i want to settle my self in china and work in china but i donot know wht i will do to settle in china , guangzhou and wht u will say about me , u can invite me and v both to talk and discus many issues in english and we share accomodation and i want to work in guangzhou..................

kindly do domething for me

my id is yahoo.com|munavarbhatti
Sep 6, 2011 03:16
GUEST78662 hey guys. im lookin' for ( male ) i am foreigner from italy 27 years arrived on 2011-9-27 guangzhou hotmail.com|gay19821 msn
Sep 16, 2011 00:11
GUEST17340 hi is this still avalable , please contact me at yahoo.com|kyepoirrier
May 8, 2012 08:14
GUEST81486 Hi guys,
I have a room available from may 11th 2012.
Guangzhou, haizhu district, bin jiang dong lu, jiashi huayuan
nice spacious and clean flat
Another roomy is korean (woman), I am Austrian (man - 22)
The flat is 2min from the south campus of SYSU.
Mobile 15876538214
1666Y rent
Tell me asap.
Cheers
Dominik
May 21, 2012 05:27
GUEST16290 Hello,

I am looking for a roommate for two months (July, august and more if you want to keep the flat)
The Flat is in Blue Garden very close to Sun Yat Sen University (north gate) on binjiang dong lu.

It’s two bedrooms flat, one bathroom and a beautiful livingroom.

Please contact me if you are interested: yahoo.fr|justinejacomet

May 12, 2013 15:32
GUEST23193 Hope you have got my email...
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for a foreigner to share a flat in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code