Menu
interpreter yiwu
Jun 2, 2009 12:40
  • LYLIANLIANG
Hi All,
this's Lylian here. i'm working in shenzhen as freelance interpreter/translator/purchasing
agent/buying agent.with 2 years of foreign trade experience as well as one year interpreting experience,i can not say that i am the best one,but i am trying my best to do things right for all my clients which inlcude as below:
1.arrange airport/Luohu station pick up or book hotel in advance for clients
2. arrange schedule for clients for more efficient work during their business trip.such as contact suppliers and arrange meeting in advance
3.acompany clients to visit different factories as interpreter for good understanding for both parties or negotiate the price.
4.find potential suppliers/manufacturers according to customers requirement
5.orders following up for clients so that they don't need to worry about quality and delivery time even if clients is far away from China.
6.help clients to set up factory or office---this is new to me,i am also still helping and learning
7.arrange shipping or preshipping inspection
8.guide clients for sightseeing in shenzhen
If you are the one who needs me,i am the one working for you.
TKS!
Lylian
--------------------------------------
Mobile: 13826583474
E-mail:gmail.com|lylxunmengtu
MSN:hotmail.com|lylxunmengtu
Skype ID: lylianliang

Jun 29, 2009 05:43
  • TIVONA
Hello,I am from allladylike international trading company of yiwu,China.
I can speak fluent English.so if you need a English-Chinese interpreter next time,please do not hesitate to contace me.

MSN:hotmail.com|allladylike03
Jun 29, 2009 05:50
  • TIVONA
all of the information about lisa is expired. please be careful!
Oct 14, 2009 22:33
  • QIDIQQ
Any newcomers to yiwu can contact me if u want to make friends.

i majored in English during the-4-year- university.

Only want to be helpful and meet as many people as i can.

emai, yahoo.com.cn|sophiecandy0905
May 12, 2010 23:04
GUEST49639 need translator in yiwu. with basic english knowledge. not trading agents please.
yahoo.com|fareenas1
May 31, 2010 03:03
GUEST18628 HEY ALL , I AM LOOKING STAFF FOR MY OFFICE IN YIWU , GOOD PERSONALITY , GOOD ENGLISH , WHO KNOWS YIWU MARKET VERY WELL , IF YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS ARE LOOKING FOR JOB THEN DO CALL ME ON MY MOB :-15857971089
Aug 10, 2010 02:56
GUESTMAKRIS HΙ there,
My name is John Makris and want to help me: will you come to Yiwu on 22-28 August to visit the mall (futian) and want an interpreter to speak Greek, English (and perhaps Chinese). Unfortunately I do not know any English so we know Greeks want to come together.
Know or know someone who may apply. Thank you for your time!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEL:0579 85519918
MSN:hotmail.com|zhengxl2008
Email:163.com|xiulz2008[/quote]
Aug 14, 2010 11:39
  • CCYQ
Can any one speak Dutch Then?
Oct 13, 2010 22:36
GUESTATIF Dear Ms. Lisa

I am a Bangladeshi businessman acting as a buying agent for the largest furniture manufacturer and seller in Bangladesh, 'HATIL'. I am coming to Yiwu on 20th October evening and will stay till 23rd evening with a mission to source a large range of Interior/life style products for my client, HATIL. For your information, this is a first visit for me to Yiwu and I have to source an wide range of products like IKEA store (lighting, ceramic/glass/SS/plastic products etc. for dining/kitchen/living/children, decorative interior items, bathroom accessories etc. I don't think I will order during this visit but after sourcing and having and understanding with an agent, I would like to come again by end November to order. So first time, I would like to have a guide cum interpreter who can help me sourcing right products. I know that a professional guide and agent is a must to do business from Yiwu. In this circumstances, what sort of support can you provide? I need to know the details of your experience and cost for this service.

I haven't booked a hotel still for my stay in Yiwu. If possible, I need support in that as well (a 3 star hotel would be fine).

Sincerely.

Dewan Atif Rashid
Managing Director
Design and Technology Centre Ltd.
Hs 278, Rd 14, Block C
Bashundhara R/A, Baridhara
Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
email: dtc-bd.com|atif
Phone +88 02 8401553-4
Fax +88 02 8401553
Oct 15, 2010 11:58
  • YUYANPING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTATIF View Post

Dear Ms. Lisa

I am a Bangladeshi businessman acting as a buying agent for the largest furniture manufacturer and seller in Bangladesh, 'HATIL'. I am coming to Yiwu on 20th October evening and will stay till 23rd evening with a mission to source a large range of Interior/life style products for my client, HATIL. For your information, thi...

am yiwu Translator. pls contact gmail.com|zhppenny or 15057922193
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: interpreter yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code