Menu
UK farmer performs shadowboxing for milch cows
Apr 16, 2008 01:42
  • FRANKENSTEIN
Shadowboxing, also traditional Chinese Taiji boxing, (t'ai chi ch'uan) can bring endless benefits. To the atonishment of me, it can even help milch cows to produce more milk. A British farmer performed Tai chi ch’uan for his milch cows in order to increase the milk production. In the past six months, the UK farmer, Rob Taverner, practiced shadowboxing in front of the milch cows every morning. The milk production has been largely increased. Earlier, scientists have said that animals are easily affected by human emotions. If the master is happy, the milch cows will also be happy. High spirit helps milch cows produce more milk.

Apr 16, 2008 01:56
  • FRANKENSTEIN
Magical T'ai Chi Ch'uan

Apr 16, 2008 02:17
What amused me is none of the cows are actually watching him!
So it could it be a load of bull? he he
You could also say he is a master in his own field.
Alan
Apr 27, 2008 01:57
  • CLAUDIUS
Hahahaha...this is really unbelievably amazing.

There's this Chinese proverb, "playing the zither (qin) for the cows", meaning no matter how much you profess in your arts, you'd still need to have audience who can appreciate it. Looks like cows are into martial arts than music.

Strange though that he was posing the same stance on both pictures. I think he was trying to stop the traffic coming on his right, and his left...
Post a Reply to: UK farmer performs shadowboxing for milch cows
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code