Menu
Yiwu wholesale market introduction
Apr 16, 2008 19:30
  • EASTONEB
Yiwu is the largest commodity city in the planet,famous for commodity city and huge products range in the market.The whole yiwu city like a supper market, the booth not only inside markets,but also spread out the streets.

There are total 320,000 kinds of commodities in over 1,502 categories of 34 industries spreat out in 4 main markets, and ship to over 200 countries and regions.

The boothes is around 40,000 in these 4 main markets, don't including the boothes spread out some street in yiwu.

Currently Yiwu market consist of 4 main markets, Yiwu huanyuan market,Yiwu socks market (Knitting market),Yiwu binwang market,Yiwu international trade market(Yiwu futian market).

Yiwu Huanyuan market
Fashion scarf,Fashion belts,Daily use items,Footwear,Trimming,Lace,Caps,hats,Glove
Yiwu Socks market ( Knitting market )
Socks ,stocking,Toe socks,Leg warmers,Tights,it is all about hosiery products.
Yiwu Binwang market
Necktie,Men's Dress shirt,Towels,trimming and lace (food stuff,garments in this market is most for domestic sale)
Yiwu International trade city market ( Yiwu Futian market )
This market consist of 4 main buildings,the 4th building will be completed in Oct.,2008. all the above boothes in Huanyuan market and Socks market will move to this market after October,2008.
1st building ( consisit of District A,B,C,D,E with 4 floors )
Artificial flower,Toys,Fashion jewelry,Hair accessories,Jewelry fittings,Arts and crafts,Photo frame,Crystal items,Holiday items.
2nd building ( consisit of District E,F with 4 floors )
Ladies bags,Wallets,Hardware,Kitchenware,Locks,Scooters,Bikes,ATV,Watches,Clocks,Mobile acessories,Home appliance.
3st building ( district H )
Cosmetic,Stationery,Sports items,Fitness equipments,Garments accessories,Zipper,buttoms,gifts packing materials.
4th building is under construction, will be completed in Oct.,2008.
As we said before, also there are a lot of shops along the street, there are some stree famous for one products and become a street market, we call it "professional street", here is some famous professional street in Yiwu:
Scarf professional street, it is all about scarf,shawl, it is outside of Huanyuan market, along Huangshan street,Wutai street.
Belts professonal stree, it is all about belts,men's belts,woment's belts, it is outside of Huanyuan market, along Chouzhou middle Road.
Picture frame,photo frame professional street, it is near International trade market
China Railway High Speed train ( CRH)
Now there is two shifts per day CRH to Shanghai and Hangzhou, it only take 40 mins to Hangzhou, 2hrs to Shanghai.
Yiwu to Shanghai:
Train #: D686 10:00 AM 12:13 PM
Train #: D92 11:50 AM 13:08 PM
Shanghai to Yiwu:
Train #: D685 07:25 AM 9:40 AM
Train #: D665 13:12 PM 15:25 PM

Last edited by EASTONEB: Apr 13, 2009 22:52
May 22, 2008 01:51
GUESTALAN can i know what is the latest popular products that yiwu have???
Mar 18, 2009 04:21
GUESTMS. JUNIAR At this market, can we buy in retail for many items or have to buy in dozen? Thank you.

hmmid.com|juniar.yusup
Mar 19, 2009 09:12
  • ZENCHEN
http://en.onccc.com/
Mar 25, 2009 01:05
GUEST89811 Can I contact you personally with questions on specific items?
Mar 29, 2009 14:44
GUEST38106 Going to Yiwu arrive in Shanghai at 12:05, wich is the best way, faster not necessary cheaper, don't care the price.
Wich hotel recommend you between Salvo Hotel and Renaissance Shanghai Yuyuan, in ubication, etc. going to stay only one day so need the best ubication
Thanks
Apr 13, 2009 02:17
GUEST15048
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST89811

Can I contact you personally with questions on specific items?

my email add is gmail.com|selinachinese. you are welcome
May 11, 2009 01:44
GUEST11847 hi,i have business of mobil asserrios in pakistan ,i wanna to purchas mobil and accessories from china,plz help me how can i purchase it from china,hotmail.com|afzal_masood81
Jul 1, 2009 19:03
GUEST85146 this info is so old, you guys can refer to www.yiwu-market-guide.com to have some fresh air
Sep 12, 2009 03:23
  • ESOURCINGS
Hi
Can u please tell me where is the wholesale market of Office & school stationery (pen / pencil ....etc )

Thanks

Msn : hotmail.com|vicky.trade
Oct 15, 2009 20:03
GUESTP.E.S Are better prices -and item's diversity - at Yiwu market or QiPu Road? Anyone knows
Page 1 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Yiwu wholesale market introduction
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code