Menu
Experienced Interpreter in Guangzhou
Oct 28, 2009 23:39
GUESTMEIBO G'day,My name is Meibo,graduated from Australia.I provide professional interpreting service for your business trip,from city guild to factory visit,which aim to make your business trip smooth like silk!
Contact me NOW :hotmail.com|wumeibo22
Excellent english speaking and make sure you will enjoy your trip.
Oct 31, 2009 20:03
  • ZENCHEN
It's a shame that the fraud actor is from my hometown.
Nov 12, 2009 11:55
GUEST84112 if you need a translator dont hezitate and just contact me on gmail.com|ubau
Nov 16, 2009 01:13
  • DUDU
Experienced wholesale markets guide and interpreter in Guangzhou: live.cn|maple020
Dec 18, 2009 01:20
GUEST86172 Mature local woman helps you in Guangzhou China

Hi this is Linda. I am the local mature woman in Guangzhou. And I am familiar with wholesale markets in Guangzhou specialized in garment, handbag, honest, hardworking, If you need a business assistant or have any inquiry, just feel free to contact me by email:gmail.com|lindaok60 or ring me 13640861823, 020-33350848 Pls add me in skype lindaok60
Dec 22, 2009 02:14
GUESTLEO
Hi friends,
I am Leo and a freelance interpreter in Guangzhou,china.I worked as English translator in Guangzhou for 5 years.I am very familiar with GuangZhou,shenzhen,dongguan,zhongshan,foshan and other cities.I help my custumers to find the products market,arrange cargo,arrange travel ,book hotel others.I have good spoken English and good trade business experience.
When you come Guangzhou or china to do business or travel and you need a translator please contact me.I can help you to do many things.You can save time and energy.I am sure you will have very good days in china.Thank you.

My contact detail:
E-mail:yahoo.cn|leotranslatorchina Mobile phone:+86-13076880106
Jan 15, 2010 19:30
GUEST14189 Contact:
hotmail.com|miss_lilli_wang
gmail.com|Elisabeth.wang84
Cell Phone: 0086 - 135 2780 8198

Hi there, I am Elisabeth working as a Business Coordinator & Representative, Interpreter, Chinese teacher in Guangzhou China. With two years working experience as an Inward Investment officer at the Western Embassy. Also I've been working on different projects for leading International companies. From Chinese Companies / Government to Forbes 500 Companies ( Eaton US, Coca cola, Prudential, Tetra Pak) to the Commercial department & Foreign Affairs department at the British Government, Canadian Government, and US Government. Travelling internationalize included UK, Dubai, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and Russia. Provides practical assistance to International companies establishing and expanding business in China, also provide business opportunities, expert trade advice and support the companies to internationalize and grow their business in Guangzhou, China.

Overview
Business advice & Consultancy
Management briefings
Event Management
Market Research
Information Centre
Setting up a company
Business Meeting packages
Asset Valuation
Negotiating
Seminars & Workshops
Shipping & Sourcing
Chinese Learning
Chinese Culture
Jan 21, 2010 00:34
GUESTCNMICHA... Professional wholesale markets guide/Business Interpreter/buying agent in Guangzhou,Dongguan,Shenzhen,Dongguan,Foshan,Zhuhai and Hongkong?

Yes!it is Mr Michael Gong ,Please feel free to contact now via
Cellphone :+86-135-1272-3439
E-mail: gmail.com|cncalling
http://www.chineseinterpreter.net/

Business Interpreter,Guangzhou Sourcing agent,Dongguang business interpreter,Guangzhou interpreter,translator, Language Translation Services,Shenzhen Business interpreter,sourcing agent in Hongkong,translating services,Airport pick up at airport service
Jan 29, 2010 06:56
  • DUDU
Experienced business helper in Guangzhou, help you in sourcing, order-following, inspection and shipment, feel free to contact live.cn|maple020
Mar 31, 2010 12:02
GUESTGIANNI ... I am Italian citizen living and working for Egyptian Tourist Company in Egypt, Red sea holiday area and I am contacting you because I will come to Guangzhou to purchase some hotel furnitures and other items and I need you as interpret for the time till I finish my business,maybe one week maybe ten days.
Please send me your fee per working day ( 8 -10 hours) and your age and pic,I will comeback to you soon,my trip will be around middle of May 2010 .
Looking forward to hearing from you,thanks.
Best regards.

Gianni Conti
email.it|gianniconti
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Experienced Interpreter in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code