Menu
Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Aug 24, 2008 09:12
GUESTGUEST BABE Hi~ I'm from Hong Kong! I'm selling Korean style, Korean design ladies clothing worldwide! We can offer wholesale for you! Please contact me, my e-mail is yahoo.com.hk|yoo1819

For the first question, you can find the wholesale shops in Lai Chi Kok, which is located at Kownloon, there are many many wholesales shops concentrated in those buildings. Most of the Hong Kong fashion are their clients!! If you have any enqiry, you can e-mail me! I will try my best. Thanks!
Oct 13, 2008 01:14
GUEST25165 I want to do buy & sell business..where can I buy stuff such as clothes/bags/accessories preferably from china, hk, any asian country...etc... I'm from the phils..if you have if you info email me at yahoo.com|osel_23

tnx
Oct 17, 2008 04:51
GUEST19221 Hi,

I am looking for supplier for Japan / Korea / HK / Taiwan ladies clothing. Pls provide me the photos and details for the clothes tht u are offering. It would be better if you have your own website... this would be better and more convenient.

Thx.

From,
gmail.com|desire2shop
Oct 17, 2008 23:41
GUEST59196 Anyone can provide addresses of wholesale ladies clothes supplier in Hong Kong? Further, do they supply summer clothes in the month of November and December? Planning a trip to Hong Kong in the said months. Just email to me details at gmail.com|annieangli.
Oct 31, 2008 22:45
  • CHARLONE88
Hi, I'm from Malaysia and looking for cheap and reliable wholesale of Japan/Korea/Taiwan ladies' fashion from any country as long as the shipping is not too expensive. Please e-mail me at hotmail.com|charlone88...Thank for your reply in advance.
Nov 21, 2008 02:30
GUEST10916 we are apparel manufacturer in china.we make jeans,T-shirt,women appael.We export to many countries around the worldWe can give you best price and good quality If interested, pls contact me. I can send you photos for reference
.Hope to hear from you soon
Best Wishes
Jenny
Real Fashion international
Tel/fax:86-760-87323658
Add:No,longdounan Road,zhongshan city,guangdong,chian
Email:yahoo.com.cn|Hopealawyswl
Nov 29, 2008 02:25
GUEST85131 Hi

I would like to find out if there are similar wholesale places like the one in Lai Chi Kok, Hongkong? This is a very convenient place to shop and I would like to know of more places similar to widen my options. I have been to the one at Jordan but unfortunately, the fashions are not to my taste. I am into contemporary fashions and would like to source for women's designer brands such as Ted Baker, Banana Republic, Diane von Furstenberg, BCBG MaxAzria, MaxMara, Ann Taylor, Jones New York, Elie Tahari, Chloe, Michael Kors, 3.1 Philip Lim, etc. to name a few. I would be visiting Hongkong in December '08 therefore I would appreciate it if someone could share some of this info with me. Alternatively, please reply to gmail.com|spwinnie

Thanks.
Dec 2, 2008 08:58
GUEST31206 Hi,I'm from Singapore. I'm looking for supplier or wholesaler for Japan / Korea / HK / Taiwan ladies clothing.Please email me at hotmail.com.TIA|snowymocha!
Dec 12, 2008 07:58
GUEST36217 Hi,I'm from Malaysia. I'm looking for supplier or wholesaler for Japan / Korea / HK / Taiwan ladies clothing.Pls email me at gmail.com|kirsten.tmk

thanks
Dec 17, 2008 06:54
GUEST98169 Hello.. was wondering, do you get any replies? As i shall be visitng Hk in early Jan, and also wondering where can i get summer clothings in Hk during that time? THanks, my email is gmail.com|curiosmile
Page 2 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code