Menu
Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Feb 7, 2009 22:47
  • STEVEPOWER
hi, my name is stephen and i own a clothing shop in koh samui thailand. i usually buy my clothing in the wholesale districts of pratunam, bobae, in banhkok. But i find it very limited, can u send me a complete list of items for wholesale along with prices, pics,colors,ect. to yahoo.co.uk|stevepower

thank you very much and happy newyear
Feb 8, 2009 14:24
GUEST16199 IF YOU SELL DRESS E MAIL ME AOL.COM|BG164W36
IF YOU WANT TO BUY SEND ME YOUR E MAIL AND I WILL SEND PICTURES...
Feb 9, 2009 11:37
  • STEVEPOWER
i want to buy clothing, can you email me at yahoo.co.uk|stevepower
thank you
Feb 16, 2009 22:03
GUEST10225 Hi, I am from Singapore doing retail of womens' apparel.
I will be visiting Hong Kong in March, will I be able to get summer clothings by then.
Please advice.

Thanks
Feb 19, 2009 12:01
GUESTCHARLENE Hi I'm looking for wholesales supplier from Bangkok for ladies fashion wears,
Please please mail me at live.com|ask-akiko

Thanks.
Charlene.
Feb 20, 2009 18:28
GUEST23241 Hellos :D
im from Canada
I'm looking for a wholesales supplier that sells
japan/korean/hong kong style clothing
please e-mail me at hotmail.com|cherry.rawr
Feb 24, 2009 09:09
GUEST20961 hi! I have been trying to look for that place in Jordan. SInce you have mentioned here, can you please let me knw how to get there? what exit should I take and what is the name of the building? i heard they have high street fashion there.

Thanks! would appreciate your response. Kindly email me at pldtdsl.net|acmerchants

Feb 25, 2009 00:19
I wonder if you can be our distributor in your country.Our factory locates in Fujian,China.We can offer all kinds of Cheap bbc jeans(clothing), Cheap lrg jeans, lrg cheap wholesale, wholesale cheap evisu jeans(clothing) for women, cheap jordan clothes, bbc hoodie cheap, real women evisu jeans for cheap, Cheap bape kid hoody coat T-shirt, Discount bbc hoodie cheap, Real cheap women Evisu jeans, cheap Evisu jeans, Real Cheap G-star jeans, gunit jeans, lacoste jeans, lrg jeans, polo jeans, Redmonkey jeans hoody, ED Hardy hoody Jacket.
For the photoes of the clothes and details, please visit www.nikes-jordan.com
If you are satisfied,please feel free to contact me at
MSN:hotmail.com|nikes-jordan
Feb 25, 2009 06:32
GUEST16929 Hi! We are looking for ladies apparel made in China, ladies dress made in Japan, apparel stock from Japan.

looking for the supplier & wholesale for brand like yoco, m2m, little piggy, and Korean style, Korean design ladies clothing worldwide

am looking for supplier for china/ Japan / Korea / HK / Taiwan ladies clothing and from any country as long as the shipping is not too expensive.

EMAIL ME!

hotmail.com|my_lovely_gurl
Mar 8, 2009 12:18
GUEST28205 hi, I'm find difficulty to look for wholesale chiffon dress or blouse in Hong Kong. Please provide me more information, thanks a lot!!!

e-mail me to yahoo.com|rose101379 :->
Page 4 of 32    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Find the wholesale of clothes for ladies in Hongkong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code