Menu
Notary
Jun 4, 2008 23:18
  • KLIMMAN
Does anyone know the contact phone number or address for the PRC Notary Office in Tianjin. I'm getting married and need some documents notarized for the immigration process. Any help would be great.
Jun 5, 2008 01:15
  • JIMMYB
KLMMAN, here is the telephone and address: 58825888-600 (if you are not in Tianjin, you need to add 022 before 58825888-600. The address: First floor, Guangyin Plaza (tower), Youyi North Road, Hexi District, Tianjin City. In Chinese: 天津市河西区友谊北路广银大厦一层.

Jun 5, 2008 02:03
  • KLIMMAN
Thank You very much.
I hope it helps.
Cheers
Jun 5, 2008 02:48
  • JIMMYB
You are welcome, Klimman. I don't know if it is helpful since there are many notary offices in Tianjin (almost each district has one). This is called Tianjin Notary Office originally and renamed as "Tianjin Beifang Notary Office". Here is their official website. Unluckily, it is written in Chinese. Website: http://www.notary-public.com.cn/
Jun 12, 2008 10:08
  • KLIMMAN
Jimmy
With your help we made an appointment with the Notary Office. Everything seemed fine in the begining. But now they say they cannot give my fiance a single status affidavit. She was married in the US but we have her divorce papers authenticated from the Chinese Embassy. The Notary Office say that this affidavit still needs to be signed by another country. She is from Honduras and they have no embassies in China. And the Canadian and American embassies say they will only provide this service to their citizens. I hope when I arrive in China I can take her to my Canadian Embassy and work this out. My question for you now is, do you know a way how we can work around this single status affidavit? My finace is a resident forgeiner in Tianjin. What if we go to Sanya to get married?
Thanks
Jun 12, 2008 22:28
  • JIMMYB
Sorry, Klimman. I have no idea about it. Please check these two threads in China visa: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a Chinese woman? and Chinese marriage. Both are in China Visa. Hope they are helpful.
Jul 10, 2008 04:52
  • KLIMMAN
Thanks Agian for the help.

We just got married in China. I will be to starting the sponorship process for a spouse when I get back to Canada. We plan to have the Beijing Office process our application. Our "Red Book" is getting translated and notarized at this time.

Is it required to have the China Foreign Affairs Office sign this translation, then to be authenticated by the Canada Embassy for use in the immigration process?

It is very hard to contact the right people by phone or email. I think they make the process so confusing on purpose.
Jan 27, 2010 03:27
GUEST02146 Can someone just please help me in giving me the address of notary office in wuhan city in the hubei province.....plz i need it very urgently....
Mar 4, 2013 00:46
GUESTRAQ My partner and i are both foreigners in tianjin where do we need to go to get marry. What documents will we need
Nov 21, 2015 14:47
GUEST33102 My name is MD SHADAB REZA from India. I studied in tianjin medical university completed MBBS in 2011 . Now I need to notarised my hospital internship certificate. How much I have pay for notary in yuan and which document is needed
Post a Reply to: Notary
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code