Menu
Home Stay in Singapore
Jun 23, 2008 22:41
  • DENISEWO
Hi:

We are an experience team providing excellence homestay for foreign students whom are planning to study in Singapore. Pls feel free to visit our website for more details. Thank you.

Rgds,
Jen Tan
Oct 21, 2008 01:51
GUEST86134 Hi! Can you email me about your home stay! I am going to Singapore on February 2009 for a vacation for 2 to 3 months is your home stay still have vacancy, please send me the info and picture would be great. Thanks

yahoo.com|trisha_acy
+639155055670
Dec 9, 2008 20:32
GUEST29187 Hi..can you help me to search for a homestay near tanglin secondary school?
email me soon..
yahoo.com|evelyn.cornelia
Dec 19, 2008 10:08
GUEST72204 Hi Can you email me any homestay that yo know near river valley or somerset?
That would be great if u can. Thank you so mUch
my email is hotmail.com|jcyc_0328 thanks : D
Dec 30, 2008 01:50
GUEST10232 Looking for a comfortable homestay or a reliable homestay host family???

Look no further !!! Visit us at www.homestayinsingapore.com

Homestay In Singapore is here to provide you with quality homestay service for all international
students studying in Singapore.

Need a suitable homestay in other parts of Singapore ??? Let us solve your worries. We'll only recommend qualified homestay providers to you at NO COST.

For a no obligatory consultation, please feel free to email us or call direct to Auntie Jacqueline at (+65) 97821704.

Jan 13, 2009 03:35
GUESTCY We provide a warm and friendly homestay for foreign students studying in Singapore. Our Location is around Enous Jalan Tenaga. There are good government schools nearby.
Homestay services include:
• Air-condition room
• Bed
• Study Table
• Wardrobe
• TV in the room(CNN, BBC news)
• Housekeeping
• Laundry & Ironing
• Wireless Internet Access
• 3 meals per day
Additional Services:
Tuition (Eg Accounting, Economics, Chinese, Mathematics)
Please Contact me at :hotmail.com|dayu4n (Email)

Feb 1, 2009 23:20
GUEST62410 To all interested Students coming to Singapore:

We ( My wife & myself )are looking for students to home-stay with us.

Located at the western side of Singapore. Easy access to our MRT trains & bus Interchange. Good food centres & schools.

Reasonably priced. Please state your requirements..

Pls email for more information.
yahoo.com|terence_wychow
Feb 5, 2009 17:38
GUEST10249 HOMESTAY FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS

Husband and wife hosting homestay for foreign students (Pri-Terrtiary, 10 to 20 year olds) at Pasir Ris (eastern part of Singapore). I am an ex-school teacher and my husband, a civil servant, both professionals, can provide homestay to foreign students who need a condusive, safe and comfortable environment to live in while they pursue their studies in Singapore.

We will provide boarding, meals and laundry. Optional services (ie. tuition, activities, transport to schools, etc) can be arranged.

ROOM TYPE: Furnished, Twin or triple share with attached bathroom
ROOM RATES: Depending on requirements

SCHOOLS: Casuarina Pri, Loyang Pri, Pasir Ris Crest Sec, Hai Sing Catholic, Meridien Junior College, Tampines Junior College.

AMENITIES (WITHIN 1KM / 10 MIN WALKING DISTANCE): Downtown East, Pasir Ris Park, Eateries (Foodcourts and Restaurants), Churches, Banks, Shops, Markets.

TRANSPORT: 1 min walk to nearest bus-stop, 10 mins bus ride to MRT, 1 min drive to petrol kiosk.

If interested, please email your enquiries to hotmail.com|may_chan69 for more information, further discussion or photographs.
Feb 12, 2009 23:28
GUEST10227 Hi. My apartment is near the MRT(ang mo kio and yio chu kang) is is just a few stops to orchard area and others. You can email your contact to me and i'll call you to further discuss.

tks
lynn
Feb 14, 2009 03:15
GUEST10236 call lynn 91894885 for homestay in singapore
Apr 23, 2009 23:37
GUEST92178 We provide homestay for foreign student.
Our homestay is located in holland area . Full facilities condominium .
Services included: laundry , meals , internet , etc
Please contact me : yahoo.com|juliantyc ; HP: +65 83390055
Page 1 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Home Stay in Singapore
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code