Menu
help deaf marry ple
Nov 2, 2008 08:47
  • LIONPOWER
Susie,
What is you final result ?
Apr 12, 2009 12:39
GUESTAKOMEA ok l m girl l ive at ghana african, l want to ur best friend l want ok bye l miss u
Apr 29, 2009 06:40
GUEST20131 Hey Susieg,

Wow you did good fight and find out right things uk visa and china visa plus marry. Yes i did trying tried need more infomation and iam not give up. still keeping get everything all documents. i am been have got single certificates and my documents. i still love my wife and she is very good girl, i am glad we found love each other and i am really care of her. me and her cant wait we live and each other forever. i love you susieg. smile hugs xxx neal
Apr 30, 2009 22:38
  • SUSIEG2008
hey my lover neal
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
thank your uk visa and china visa plus marry good ,let me happy ,i miss you versy much ,i wait you come china soon , i am big care you lol ....
i with you and me in china marry ,heheheheheh
May 1, 2009 21:14
GUESTJIMMY Susie Hi You are a deaf girl and your Eenglish very great , did you get uk married ?whether you are married or not? i am from Switzerland man ,i comeing Hong Kong on may 20th ,before you have to Hong Kong ? If do you know road hong kong ? Your ability take me to recognize road up?
I a time go to trip in Hong Kong to stop over for a time for a month,

Very quick hear news talk with you soon
Wish delectation
jimmy
Jul 1, 2009 02:23
  • SUSIEG2008
jimmy Hi ,i am so sorry why i dont know ... i am no time use travelchinaguide long time ,sorry .... i get my husband now ,you find other gf ..wish you good luck ....bye
Aug 18, 2009 06:08
GUEST65158 hi
i am deaf man.. i want find girl deaf in CA , USA. there my family livening . do you can help me... for finding girl deaf. i living in india. punjab. thank you
Sep 2, 2009 12:33
GUESTNITIN S... Hello. H r u? i feeling good. i am deaf from Indian. i want to find deaf girl. Do you help me marry her?
Sep 6, 2009 11:05
  • SUSIEG2008
guest65158 i am sorry ,i am not know you...pls you can find other girl at onlie.... i can't help you //sorry
Feb 2, 2011 04:59
GUESTOGECHI hello,my name is ogechi henry anyaduba. i am deaf man young with faithful, loving, tender and very caring. i am age 30year and i am single. i am seriously looking for ralationship leading to anything today, i saw your profile and i love it, i think we can write together. please i will like you to contact me back through is my e-mail gmail.com|ogechiu4. i looking a deaf girl or woman for my love heart a good find to future. i will get the marry a wife for me and i agree with you. i need you to have work in your company, obtain a job with visa. because i will like to show you my picture and at the same time you will know more about me. i hope to hear from you very soonest.
thank you
your-in-need
ogechi henry anyaduba
address no 1 shebba street,
fegge-onitsha
anambra-state
nigeria-234046
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: help deaf marry ple
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code