Menu
if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Dec 16, 2009 22:23
GUESTBEHTH if you love (muslim)...whatever he/she is you can accept it...sacrifice everything!
Dec 17, 2009 05:15
GUESTYEHA if u so u love him u have to learn what islam is and the rights of the woman in islam than u have to know how does islam order the man to treat his wife if u knew all of that and u found islam is good life style than u must get into them
and enjoy ur life cus u love him and he love u and love is happiness.. BUT
buuuuuuuuuut if not u found islame is not .. . as make u not happy with the one u love than u must forget ur love...BUUUUUT do not take any step withot knowing the ISLAM... I Know that islam respects the woman and orders man to respect and treat her with love and tender and she has equal rights as man has no defirents between them.. the defirent is who will be better to treat his or her lover...
Dec 28, 2009 03:12
GUEST83102 love him, love his dog.
Jan 9, 2010 03:36
  • LIONPOWER
I write many times in this thread. Little learning is dangerous think. Before talking about any thing you should learn about the subject.Now world open for learning. You can learn any thing on-line.
I married a Han woman. She is from a rich family and Industrialist. Yes , first she has many negative thinking because she hear many wrong/false information.She loves me, she look at me,so she tried to learn. Now she is more stronger than me in religious activities.
Now she can differentiate between her past life and new life. All Muslim are not same and all Muslim have not same knowledge. Some Muslim also have wrong knowledge. Some Muslims are terror and involved in many bad activities.They are not example of Islam. Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and his life history is the practical example of Islam. If any body wishing to be a good man , follow his life, his sayings and activities allowed by him. Religion (Any religion) makes people to be a human if follow perfectly.
Feb 10, 2010 07:11
GUEST46120 i would follow the ove of their relationship
as thats what counts
Feb 14, 2010 20:01
GUESTETEXSAI... winsome answers i like it
Feb 22, 2010 01:44
GUEST7788
Quote:

Originally Posted by SONIA1985 View Post

I had a intelligent and charming female friend,she was in love with a muslim guy.she is a atheist ,and she don't like muslim religion,she is on the cross road,she feel hard to seperate with him,but she also feel hard for her to be a muslim as in muslim cultural if a muslim marry a atheist.the atheist must get into them....if you were her,what will...

'LOVE' BELONGS TO NO RELIGION. EITHER YOU LOVE SOMEONE OR YOU DON'T. WHAT HAS RELIGION GOT TO DO WITH IT?

AS FOR ME, I WILL FOLLOW 'LOVE' IRREGARDLESS IF SHE IS A MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN OR SOMEONE FROM MARS...

FREEDOM?
AND WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH ALL THIS FREEDOM???

YOU CAN ONLY BE FREE WHEN YOUR DAYS ARE WITHOUT A CARE AND YOUR NIGHTS ARE WITHOUT A WANT - DO YOU HAVE THIS???

Feb 23, 2010 18:16
GUEST07130 are you all completely ignorant?? just because the man is muslim, in no way shape or form, will he necessarily push that on you. i am IN LOVEEEEE with a muslim man now and i am jewish. if anything, the religious differences provide great conversation pieces and gives us the both the opportunity to learn so much about other possible ways of life. we both enjoy learning and experiencing the different aspects of each others' faiths, and no way feel threatened by them or each other. next time don't give advice to break up with him when you have never been in that situation yourself. it is offensive as well as hurtful.
Feb 28, 2010 01:59
  • LIONPOWER
Jewish, Christian and Muslim, they know each other from the 4 Holly Books come from God. Many similar reference in those Holy Books. Yes have many difference too, but they know each other and can compare.
How you will compare these 3 major religion with Taoism, Hinduism , Buddhism or any other religion?
Mar 4, 2010 09:56
GUEST32405 dear
most of you didnt know about islame expet thes things on midia
islame not make the woman bound ... or forbid the life for her
let me say somthing to any man ... if u saw a woman and u love her . in ur faith it is no matter if she sleeped with one or tow or 100 man befor u married her .. and the qustion : is it normal to u as a man ? living with a women had touched and kised and ..... from many persons be4 u? is it normal if u meet someone and u know he had seen her naked and play with her body be4 u?
in islam the women is the symbol for honor .. so that was the same thing in europ last 100 or 150 years later
the point in thise ...my women should be my own.... means i am for her the first man who touche
we belive in one god .. Mohammed his messanger .. humanity is the man stay a man feel with jealousy for his woman ... his honor from her honor ..if the man didnt feel with thise jealousy wher is his honor?
am sorry cuse my english is not good but if i can find some one to write what i want to say it will be better
or relgion allowe moslem can married a catholic or jwish or chrestian but only for the men ... that is becuse the kids carring thier father religion and not allow to women for the same raison
i hope i had explain good
and for men the omen are a holy things ... they r like a pearls thy untouchable ...
Page 19 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: if you fall in love with a muslim when you are not,what will you do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code