Menu
Mom displays her naked body to teach her son sex education
Dec 16, 2012 21:54
GUEST61164
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHESGOTTOBE

I thought it is the father's duty to teach the son about the birds and the bees? O_o

In my house growing up it was my mom, And also my step mom that taught me about sex when I was young.
My dad was always away at work!
Feb 11, 2014 03:38
GUEST21678
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST27106

My sons are 7 and 8 and have no problem just running around naked. I dont mind, and I have gone naked from the shower to my room but I dont think I would go out of my way for them to see me naked

If your son was a little older and wanted to see the inside of your vagina would you show him? or let him smell it
Jan 8, 2017 16:49
GUEST44103
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLOVINGMOM View Post

I'm a mother of 2 sons, 12 yo and 7 yo.I had divorced with my ex-husband due to some problem.I did the same thing as she does to educate my son,12 yo about women's body.I don't mind if my sons want to see me naked,coz I know they are curious about many things like women body anatomy.The first time i teach him,he had a lot of questions and i let ...
Your story is so hot I am an elderly gentleman. I would really love to talk to you. Please let me know if you would like to have my phone number
Dec 8, 2017 20:01
GUEST17190
Quote:

I'm a mother of 2 sons, 12 yo and 7 yo.I had divorced with my ex-husband due to some problem.I did the same thing as she does to educate my son,12 yo about women's body.I don't mind if my sons want to see me naked,coz I know they are curious about many things like women body anatomy.The first time i teach him,he had a lot of questions and i let ...
Dec 8, 2017 20:22
GUEST17190
Quote:

I like your idea of showing the boys.we did same thing when they were 13.My wife did a slow striptease with each of them not in same year they were two years apart.when they became 13 she did strip tease for them and -well I won't tell you unless you want to know....but I think your idea is great. i would give you my e-mail but to public here,would like to talk with you again.
May 23, 2018 10:13
GUEST23286
Quote:

I think that your actions are a big turn on. I am now an elderly man, but I had an experience when I was 6-years-old that has stayed with me for life.
Please text me so that we can talk. (505) 715-1841
Sep 30, 2020 04:05
  • WISDOM36
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST76858

I wonder how a mother has gone in giving a son education about sex. Do you think it has happened that a mother has let her son even try how it feels to have intercourse with her?

It is sad how pervert people's minds are in what they see. For the boys to see their mother naked or the mother seeing their son nake is healthy family living. The rule of thumb is that there be no forcing of any type of behavior. Sex education starts back when children are around the age of 4 and up when they start with pre=kindergrand.

It very hard for a person to use their self as a model for teaching the other person. It would be best if your son has a sister so the mother can explain things a whole lot easier. If the boy has no sister then the mother can ask her brother or sister who has a daughter around his age if they be willing to help her son in learning about female body. The same can go for the boy to be use in teach a girl in how a boy body works.
Sep 30, 2020 04:13
  • WISDOM36
Quote:

I thought it is the father's duty to teach the son about the birds and the bees? O_o

It the job of both father and mother to teach their sons or daughters about sex. It starts at the early age of 4 years old and up. The mother and father can talk to both parents about sex matters. The reason why so many parents have trouble talking to their son or daughters about sex is what they went through as a child with their parents. Sex openness in the home develops a healthy family. Parents need to be real and honest with their children in all areas of teaching.
Sep 30, 2020 04:23
  • WISDOM36
Quote:

Originally Posted by JCNILE123

Provably she wants’ sex with the boy...

It is a fact we females are very easily arousal sexual. Women do get arousal with preteen boys and teens males. We also know we women meeds of sex is much higher than males. We what more and more. When we do not get our needs to meet that we turn to others to get them.

There nothing wrong with family nudity. It does not have any mental damage to the children if they see their father or mother naked or the parents see their son or daughter naked.

It very hard to use yourself to teach sex education to your child. It best to use someone else who is in the family or a close friends to the family as a model.
Sep 30, 2020 04:25
  • WISDOM36
Quote:

Wait.... *starts imagining a naked father teaching his son about sex*

Ahhh!!!

ThatI is so..... wrong. O_o

It is so wrong for other women to see other mother's sons naked.
Page 14 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page: