Menu
Chinese food
Jul 29, 2008 06:35
  • KIMRENNIN
A single snake is usually used to prepare many dishes, so the whole meal centers around it. The meal usually includes crispy snakeskin crisps, fried snake with vegetables and snake soup, which includes all the snake parts you probably wouldn't dream of eating otherwise. According to an encyclopedia, when eaten raw, snakes could be a dangerous source of parasitic infections in humans. I guess this goes with all the other food listed here. In Asia, snake blood is drank because it is believed to be an aphrodisiac. While alive, the blood is drained and usually mixed with liquor to improve the taste.

---------------------------
kimrennin

Jul 31, 2008 21:13
  • KATRINA
Never ever eat snakes. Whey I was young, several boys showed me a snake whose head, skin and entrails had been taken away. But it was still alive. The snake meat just moved on the ground. I was frightened very much. At that time, I swore that I would never eat the snake.
Aug 7, 2008 22:24
  • KRATERON
First, I agree that raw-eaten snake can cause several problems and infections. Second, the message of Katrina is also annoying, I think I will never eat snakes too.
Post a Reply to: Chinese food
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code