Menu
Chinese women’s ‘dream lover’ VS Japanese Women’s ‘dream lover’
Aug 4, 2008 21:19
  • ICEBLUE
"Although I hate tearjerker love stories, I would like to see it just once so to see what the fuss is all about. "

SHESGOTTOBE, you hate tearjerker love stories? Haven't you been moved into tears by any movie or sitcom? I guess Sunnydream is a fan of Korean sitcom.
Aug 4, 2008 21:35
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Let's just say I am not a fan of rich boy meets poor girl, they fell in love but his parents disapprove. After several trials, the ended up being married but she was abused by his parents or one of them dies. Argh. O_o

I like comedies so I like sitcoms. I love to laugh. It makes me feel great. I like New Non-Stop. It's the English title. I forgot the Korean title. ^_^"
Mar 12, 2009 23:20
GUEST11668 All three of these guys look like little girls. They are so pretty! -- Way too much hair product and grooming altogether. As a western woman, I have to vote for Toshiro Mifune.
Sep 3, 2009 03:08
GUEST26193 Man can't believe those guys are some of the most handsome in Asia,they would be considered ugly in the US.
Sep 17, 2009 01:52
GUEST19637 *** America and your Eurocentric racist views.
Hollywood is nothing but a big racist propaganda factory founded by Jews, puppet of the white man.
Sep 17, 2009 23:04
GUEST14530 GUEST19637, you are an idiot for complaining about racism when someone mentions that certain Asian actors would be considered unnattractive in America. Just because a race considers aspects of another race unnattractive, it doesn't make them racist. For example, many races find redheads to be unnattractive. It's people like you who are diluting the true meaning of the word 'racism'.
Jan 7, 2010 02:47
GUEST92186 He's correct Hollywood is the biggest racist scums on earth. Look how they depicted Asians throughout he years.
That's why I have no sympathy for the Jews, biggest hypocrites.
Feb 24, 2010 06:04
GUESTSETAREH I'm not Japanese but I like Bae yoong jun very much His acting is very nice!
Mar 2, 2010 23:49
GUEST61131 Even ''handsome'' asian men look like your average joe,compared to white,black or latin stars these guys look ugly.
Mar 15, 2010 16:07
  • ANNACRONISM
Hi.
This 'Western woman' (Tennessee, USA), is a huge fan of Bae Yong Joon. I would marry him right now. He is the most gorgeous man on the planet. No doubt. No question. Hands down. Period.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese women’s ‘dream lover’ VS Japanese Women’s ‘dream lover’
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code