Menu
Does anyone know/have a QQ technical contact to help me?
Feb 26, 2009 04:27
GUEST90196 there's always the lightweight english qq that isn't full of ads and crap. I hate how the latest qq jacks your browser with their shotty tencent traveler program.

http://im.qq.com/intl/en/tm/2008/download.shtml
Feb 27, 2009 03:45
  • ZOEY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST90196

there's always the lightweight english qq that isn't full of ads and crap. I hate how the latest qq jacks your browser with their shotty tencent traveler program.

http://im.qq.com/intl/en/tm/2008/download.shtml

Guest90196, actually you can choose not to install those plug-ins while installing QQ. QQ 2009 Beta (both English and Chinese edition) has come out. I am using it now.
Jul 5, 2009 00:29
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
I had the same problem, but if you visit your own Qzone , you can ask a friend that resides in china to fix the problem there. Usually, its http://user.qzone.qq.com/ <- Your qq number after the /.
Jun 4, 2011 07:02
GUEST16511 Haven't used QQ for over two years and now want to reuse. But in those two years I have forgotten my number and password. Tried applying for a new number, but wouldn't allow me to get one. Said the email address was already registered. Yes, of course to me!!! So now I'm stuck in a loop - can't register for a new number and can't remember number and password. Any ideas to solve this dilemma anyone? This Aussie would really appreciate some help please. Oh, not using same computer as original install of QQ.
Jun 4, 2011 20:19
  • LINGYUXISU
To make it easy, just forget the old one and apply for a new one by another email address.
Jul 1, 2011 09:57
GUEST58239 my old account was hacked and tagged for suspicious use... they say the password is not retrievable..

that's fine, i made a new account.

but i don't remember all of my contact numbers...is there a way to get them?

[[ i searched for my old account#, and found it listed under somebody else.. i don't know if this helps or not. ]]

anyway, is there a way to get my contacts off the computer from a temp file or something stored on the harddisk?
Jul 1, 2011 20:35
GUESTLI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST58239 View Post

my old account was hacked and tagged for suspicious use... they say the password is not retrievable..

that's fine, i made a new account.

but i don't remember all of my contact numbers...is there a way to get them?

[[ i searched for my old account#, and found it lis...

I don't know. Maybe you need to ask the number from your friends again.
Aug 3, 2011 12:37
GUEST74225 Hi there,

I also receive the message of suspicious behavior on my account. Does it mean my account is hacked? I am in fear of it actually. My friend tried to send me offline messasges but they didn't arrive when I opened my account about 10 hours later. Last year I also head some problems but they seems to solve them self.

Anyone else having the problems?
Aug 3, 2011 21:19
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST74225 View Post

Hi there,

I also receive the message of suspicious behavior on my account. Does it mean my account is hacked? I am in fear of it actually. My friend tried to send me offline messasges but they didn't arrive when I opened my account about 10 hours later. Last year I also head some problems but they seems to solve them self.[hua...

Change your password as soon as possible to protect your account.
Aug 14, 2013 22:14
GUEST19675 I'm having this problem again, for the 3rd time in as many years. Really annoying.

Had other accounts like skype, yahoo, msn, etc, for over a decade and never once had this kind of problem.

I should learn - dont use QQ!
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Does anyone know/have a QQ technical contact to help me?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code