Menu
Little boys and girls share one toilet???
Aug 11, 2008 01:50
  • ZOEY
Would you feel surprised a 4 years old girl pees like a boy? I mean standing to pee. Mr Liu's 4 years old daughter has been sent to a private kindergarten for a while. Once he found that his daughter stood to pee in the toilet like a boy. He was surprised and scolded his daughter that she shouldn't do this. However, his daughter retorted that everyonepees like this in the kindergarten. Mr. Liu explained that boys and girls were different. However, his little daughter couldn't understand this.

It is reported that almost all kindergartens in Beijing don't have separate toiltets for boys and girls. These little boys and girls share toilet together. About 70 percent parents strongly object that boys and girls shouldn't share one toilet together. They say that this is bad for their children's growth. Mr. Liu's 4 years old daughter is an good example. However, there is no regulation that says Boys and Girls must go to the toilet separately in Beijing. Compared with Beijing, Guangdong Province has done a good job. Since 2003, Guangdong Province has required that the kindergartens should have separate toilets. Nanjing, Kunming and other places have the same regulation too.

Do you think it is necessary to let boys and girls go to the toilet separately?

Aug 11, 2008 11:08
  • GRIZ326
There is nothing wrong with it. The kids probably don't recognize any wrong connected with it. However, parents make a big deal over such things and the problems begin.
Aug 11, 2008 17:29
  • JCNILE123
Children go to school to learn, and what they learn is what they learn to be as adults.

Of course, if you are a sick-minded hippie from the 60's, who rejected accepted social and political values
this is perfectly normal.

These same sick-minded 60’s liberators are the same ones, which teach children ages ten to twelve how to put a condom on a cucumber at school.
Aug 11, 2008 20:37
  • CHERRY07
Griz, I just want to know if the kindergartens in US are the same as these in China. The parents should teach them about this. However, the kindergartens also do their part of responsibility.
Feb 2, 2011 10:28
GUESTDEEPAK Of course there isn't anything bad in it. After all they are just kids.
Feb 18, 2011 21:10
  • LARRYBOY
BAD ANSWER Deepak!! in this day and age its not a good idea,, how old are you anyway??
Nov 9, 2012 14:42
GUEST23219 What's the problem? Girls standing to pee is becoming quite common. Also, unisex restrooms are cheaper to build/maintain, and they eliminate discrimination when it comes to lines when they are crowded.
Nov 9, 2012 21:13
GUESTHEBE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23219

What's the problem? Girls standing to pee is becoming quite common. Also, unisex restrooms are cheaper to build/maintain, and they eliminate discrimination when it comes to lines when they are crowded.

I think it is impossible in China. It is pity that I have heard from some foreigners about their bad expression of the toilet in China, especially in the famous tourist sites, railway stations, bus stations and other public areas.
Sep 27, 2013 20:20
GUEST20082 I feel that it is ok of them not to have seperate toilets as they may be curious of the other sex body parts ut there should be an age limit
Sep 29, 2013 03:08
GUEST20082 It is okay for them to have unisex toilets but they should have cubicles or the boy will see the girl's private parts and the girl will se the boys's private parts
Apr 15, 2014 01:15
GUEST28119 I don't think they should because if the boy is peeing in the urinal and some girls walk in he will not feel comfortable peeing in front of them
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Little boys and girls share one toilet???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code