Menu
i am to visait Yongkang city in Zhejiang province soon. need to know the local market-reg
Sep 3, 2008 12:26
  • MOBILEMAN
Hi all,
well a hearty thanks for providing and maintaing of such usefull portal. great job. well done.

and my dear friends, soon, i am suppose to visit Yongkang city in Zhejiang province for making one contract with one factory there.
i would like to know that, frm where i can buy latest cheap products from local market??
in one blog, i have read that, in the town of Zhejiang, having around 1,50,000 various products for sale. but, yesterday, one of my friend told to me that, in the local markets in china, will charge huge amount per single items. is it tru or not?? if not, pls be kind to suggest few open markets near to the above said city in Zhejiang please.

be kind to guide me in this regarding

thanking you in advance
yours faithfully
mobileman
Sep 4, 2008 01:25
  • ORAYDA
Dear Mobileman,

This is Ms Ivy from Yiwu where is one hour bus from Yongkang.Yiwu is the biggest wholesale market in China. Our company service in a series of export service, such as airport pick up, hotel booking,product sourcing , purchasing and buying assistant, market guiding,translation, inspection, warehousing,container loading,customs Clearance ,making shipping documents .

If you want to know more about Zhejiang market,you can contact with me.I can tell you to where is exact place what you need go.I am very familiar with Yiwu market and the nearby market.

Wish you have a nice day!

Frankly,

Ivy
Yiwu Orayda Trading Co.,Ltd
MSN:hotmail.com|zhengxl2008
HTTP://www.ordtrade.com
Sep 4, 2008 02:27
  • MOBILEMAN
My Dear Friend Ivy,
thanking you for joining here, and replying to my thread. well present i am not thinking to get guided by paying.

still, i would like to know the charges of yours in this regarding.
please be kind enough to send me reply.waiting to get.

thanking you and waiting

yours faithfully
mobileman

Oct 27, 2008 14:14
GUEST56139 which intarnitonl airport near by Yongkang city
Oct 28, 2008 00:12
  • ELLYSE
Hangzhou is probably the closest. The next closest would be Shanghai.
Nov 16, 2008 00:43
GUESTALI hi
im leaving for Zhejiang in 2 days...........im going to yongkang.......i need ti know if theres any muslim restaurents and hotel to stay ??\
Nov 16, 2008 06:37
  • ELLYSE
Of course there're hotels to stay in. I don't think there's such a thing as a "Muslim hotel" though.
For Muslim restaurants, try looking for the characters "清真".
Nov 17, 2008 02:18
  • MOBILEMAN
Hi ELLYSE,
really you are doing a great job.

well, all, i havecame back to india. well, in Yi Wu, in Chouzo bailu, there is a plenty of islamic hotels. one of the famous is MAAIDA.

and i love china.that much beautifull, and good peoples.

and also, i will keep on visiting china, again and again, for business as well as.
really racking

mobileman
Jan 30, 2009 07:02
GUESTGIANNI Hi,
I intend to visit 2 cities Yongkang and Ningbo for business next february. How far are these cities from Shanghai which, I Think, is the nearest airport for flights coming from Italy. Thanks for your information
best regards
Gianni
Jan 31, 2009 01:56
  • ELLYSE
Shanghai -- Ningbo is 327 km by road (from Pudong airport) and 332 km by rail (from Shanghai South train station).
Shanghai -- Yongkang is 406 km by road (from Pudong airport) and 421 km by rail (from Shanghai South train station).
Feb 13, 2009 08:57
GUESTPATRICK i have a businees trip to Yongkank and Hangzhou. What is the distance between the two cities and from Hangzhou to Ningbo. Is there a big airport in Hangzhou? Is Hangzhou halfway between Yongkang and Ningbo? Thanks
Page 1 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: i am to visait Yongkang city in Zhejiang province soon. need to know the local market-reg
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code