Menu
Why do men prefer White girls to Brunettes? Pathetic Question !
Sep 4, 2008 01:03
  • BLUEYANKEE44
The question which this thread ask,is absoulutely sur-real.So what is your reasoning?In Reality Its usually taken that a Brunette is a woman of White Origin. Asians are actually left out,as most have black hair and brown eyes.Koreans even do not share in this question. So what are the thoughts this writer is try to find the answer to. I dont recall that Africans have brunettes,or some other cultures,as I am certain but not positive, who knows in the world of today.
Sep 4, 2008 23:29
  • DODGER
"Why do men prefer White girls to Brunettes? Pathetic Question !"

Blueyankee, you are either trying to be,
1, rude on purpose or,
2 you are an idiot or,
3 you have failed to take your medication again. or,
4 you are simply attention seeking..
Which one is it?
Dodger.
Sep 4, 2008 23:56
  • JCNILE123
You will get a two pages litany and no answer.
Sep 5, 2008 06:15
  • DODGER

JC, I had expected a reply before now but on second thought he’s probably lying in a dark room receiving an infusion of more bile so he can ejaculate even more of his stupid and idiotic thought upon our heads.
But while we wait a verse from the Village Idiot song that we used to sing while passing through banjo country.
“The village idiot he was there
Up to his usual tricks
Pulling his foreskin over his head
And vanishing down his prick?
If only he would…if only.
Dodger.

Sep 7, 2008 01:07
  • JCNILE123
HE, he,

Sep 7, 2008 03:19
  • DAVEC
I think blueyankee has really lost the plot judging by some of his recent threads.

But for those interested in his question, men prefer blondes over brunettes purely for sexual reasons. Its to do with oeastrogen ( or however it is spelt) which attracts men sexually, women that produce more have lighter hair, women with less have darker hair I believe.
Even in Roman times women coloured their hair to make them 'seem' more attractive to men.

Of course I could just be talking a load of old rubbish like the person who started the thread.
Sep 7, 2008 04:32
  • DODGER
JC, is that the latest shot of the VI? I take it he’s not drinking milk.
Dave what ever you say there is no way that you can compete with BY. He’s a professional….a professional idiot, with multiple personalities is seems who likes talking to himself.
Dodger
Sep 7, 2008 10:29
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Just a Tid Bit,for whomever and whichever comes first. Its a shame that there are more decent Forums which do not tolerate all of you and your antics. You are all
turning this Forum into a joke,and the joke is really on you. My presence on other forums has much kinder people and have real discussions of lifes things,than
some of you may be capable of. Fortunately,they have a more Mature Membership,and more mature people,and the guidelines are stricter than here and do not allow the sarcasm from its members,and their quest are not accepted until they abide by the guest rules.Eventually this Forum will see that mainly a few people are
dominating this site,and encroaching on other members and driving them away. This site is becoming only seriously involved in making fun of people and their threads which are of no infringements on,or into your lives. The other Forums can operate a responsible and clean site,and enjoy the giving of its members who in return are rewarded for their contribrutions,to its members and its readers,and guest. Some of you on this site,have not the perception to see that as on other
forums who have the same problems,are close to no longer existaing.
Sep 7, 2008 11:20
  • CARLOS
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to other forums then!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why make simple things difficult?????
It is obvious You have very few friends here.

Carlos
Sep 7, 2008 15:11
  • DAVEC
Few friends??? Come on Carlos, I challenge you to name 1 let alone make it plural
Sep 8, 2008 14:13
  • CARLOS
Errrmmm......... uuuhhh......... hmmmmm........ autch!!! look what you did, Dave!

Now I have a massive headache!! Ok, I think BY have not any friend here, if does, he/she/...they?? stay very silent.

Carlos

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do men prefer White girls to Brunettes? Pathetic Question !
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code