Menu
Where did pizza originate?
Feb 1, 2010 05:07
  • LARRYBOY
True intelligence is displayed when the lack of knowledge is not present and the use of adjectives used in the form of acronyms, is used. Guestcock dont be a speech writer
Feb 8, 2010 09:59
GUESTSTUDENT PIZZA DID NOT come from China. Instead IT CAME FROM THE GREEKS. It started as a flat bread for FULL HISTORY check out this website: www.inmamaskitchen.com/FOOD_IS_ART/pizzahistory.htm
Feb 9, 2010 11:45
  • BWINKS
Quote:

Originally Posted by BARONTWANGLE View Post

Shes - That's because you live in America where everything is 90% grease - including the people! And why bring God into it again? He's a idiot and a mass murderer.

Dodger is totally right - the mess pictured above is what Americans have done to the original pizza which is far more healthy and tastes much better. You Americans - firstl...

....WOW! ... Baront. you seem very upset. why so tense? :P - I have to admit... for some dumb reason every California person is confident the whole world is owned or created by the USA, if not the State of California, if not the ass-hole that is speaking...
lol seriously. the people of California are bread of their own. And just like all Chinese people are not the same (Tibet vs Dalian), nor are Americans.
So please try to forgive and forget. No country is perfect, nor are their citizens. But you can't base your opinion from one (or even ten) people from the same country and say you know what the average person from that country is like.

-As for what you said… NO. everyone in America that has ever got an education knows it was created in Italy. That’s why its always served at Italian restaurants. ~Yes we made it to the American standard, with lots of cheese and unhealthy stuff that makes it taste very different from the healthy Italian version… But I’ve seen pictures before from the Pizza huts in china… their pizzas ARENT the pizzas we have in America OR Italy. Every country restaurant franchise changes their menu to the specific country/community they are serving.

Hope this helps! Feel free to keep venting!

(and just for the record, you might have been talking to my *** uncle. he seriously thinks he coined the word hambergerBut for some reason there are a lot of people like him in his state of california)
Last edited by CHRISTINE: Feb 11, 2010 03:33
Mar 4, 2010 09:57
GUEST82111 dude...u just quoted Wikipedia....that's horrible
Apr 12, 2010 18:43
GUEST31225 Pizza Hut IS very Greasy, but I've eaten some great pizza otherwise.
Apr 12, 2010 18:46
GUEST31225 Pizza was indeed developed somewhere else other than America, but as always, America made it better and popular!!! The person who argued with Baron about the origination of Pizza was probably an immigrant from Baron's own country.
May 4, 2010 18:30
  • HUGHES
I love pizza. I think I am going to get some for supper.
Last edited by HUGHES: May 4, 2010 18:37
May 4, 2010 21:26
GUEST2248 no it originated in italy
Jul 22, 2010 17:08
GUEST25146 Actully, from what I read, Pizza was made in france by italian people.
Sep 12, 2010 17:42
GUEST99112 If God is a mass murder then who do you worship? Because whoever that is, is also a "God".
Oh and American's are not as stupid as you assume, just because half the nation doesn't know its geography doesn't mean they're not smart. They don't need to know where Italy is to live the United States, it doesn't effect them. Granite they're stubborn and hate new idea's or thoughts, they've made it this far in the world and you don't do that by pure chance. They've adapted to their environment like you have to yours and seeing as how they're a baby nation and the world superpower id say they're a hell of a lot smarter then you. So never under estimate someone or you'll be the one looking like a moron.
Page 6 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where did pizza originate?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code