Menu
Indian restaurants in Guangzhou
Feb 24, 2010 03:47
GUEST87170 i dotn think kohinur is the best resturent. Nobody likes that, i think sharma ji is the best, with 101 % veg food,

Sharmaji 83481289
Mar 4, 2010 02:38
GUEST87176 I think Sharma JI Is the best India HOuse good,

Just try ones you will know who's that

Ph : 15915930199 :- Direct Sharma JI no.
: 02083481289
Mar 11, 2010 03:04
GUEST52154

I been there once, the food is OK - not so great.
Recently, I heard many people had food poisoned there after they ate at the Vaastu.
Mar 11, 2010 03:08
GUEST52154 I went to Vastu once - the food was passable and had a bad bout of stomach upset

Mar 17, 2010 12:14
  • MGRAVIHK
hi we are from lecong indian restaurant we are serving Indian food veg and non veg. we are cook veg food separate kitchen so you cn enjoy rel indian food also
Mar 18, 2010 01:11
GUESTYOHOFOODS Hello
if you want to know about more indians foods, indians shops or need any help,
email us we will help u free , lots of information about guangzhou , shopping, business , tickets and
how u can stay free in gunagzhou for few days , googlemail.com|yohofoodscn
Mar 25, 2010 18:41
GUESTGIREESH IN GUANGZHAO HAVE 2 MORE RESTURANT 1-ASHOKA HOTEL 2-SHARMA JI I DONT KNOW MORE DETAIL,
Mar 29, 2010 09:05
GUESTRAJKUMAR Dear All,

This is raj & I am writing this from guang zhou. I travelled to guang zhou and its very difficult to interact with suppliers unless you know chinese. You should engage a translator who can assist you in completing any business transaction.

The best hotel to stay is Guang zhou Jun shan Hotel. Take the line 2, go to Sanyuli station & exit out of C2 exit. When you exit make a Turn around & start walking on the street adjacent to the exit. Keep walking & You will find Bank of China building. Guang zhou Junshan hotel is located exactly on the road opposite to the Bank of China Building.

Restaurant:

Mela Restaurant is located adjacent & on ground floor of the hotel. This is the best restaurant I have never seen before in Guang zhou.

The owner is very friendly and for Indian and Pakisthani taste buds I would recommend this hotel for its variety and courtesy. Prices are unbelievable and every one must visit this restaurant.

So dont roam around in search of a good indian restaurant and spend more money on taxi figuring out where to land. I have done expensive research on this one.

Thanks
Raj
Apr 12, 2010 11:47
GUEST99254
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25590

dont go to vaastu - the service was disgusting, they told me the food was halal and then said not - the food doesnt even taste right one of the currys evven had a chicken feet left inside it! Someone tell me that isnt normal!!

Your obviously another restaurant owner..why sink to such low levels, making up lies about another restaurant? Shame, shame...
Apr 12, 2010 11:51
GUEST99254 I don't know which Vaastu you went too, but the one I visited was truly a delightful experience. Great food, speedy service and tasteful ambiance. Fantastic job Vaastu, I will surely visit again. keep it up!
Page 3 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Indian restaurants in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code