Menu
A mom burned her baby in the microwave oven!
Sep 11, 2008 03:35
  • BBQQ
I can't believe that a mom dare to burn her baby in the microwave oven!

China Arnold, 28, who burned her baby to death, was sentenced to life imprisonment. The judge also rejected a plea by Arnold's attorneys for a minimum sentence of life in prison with the chance of parole after 25 years. Last week, the jury suggested that this lady should be sentenced to death. However, they didn't reach a consensus.

This lady put her baby in the microwave oven and turned on the power after a fight with her boyfriend. They quarrelled with each other just because her boyfriend suspected he was not the biological father of their baby. A cold- blooded creature!
Her attorney said that Arnold had no regret at all. The only thing she regretted was that she was arrested.

I guess that this lady must have brain problems. How could she put her baby in the microwave oven? Why not sentence her to death penalty?

This is the cruel mom.

Sep 11, 2008 20:50
  • ICEBLUE
She is not qualified to be a mom. She doesn't have the motherhood. A mother tiger won't eat her own children no matter how she is.
Sep 12, 2008 22:05
GUEST15156 most likely she's a crack head. she should of got the death penalty. she just another welfare mother who cares about how much foodstamps she gets to sell for crack.
Sep 23, 2008 08:29
GUEST10576 her attorney never said that about her...her attorney was just on the radio proclaiming her innocents
Sep 23, 2008 17:01
GUEST75253 This is a sad case of someone who should not have been granted the privledge of being a mother. This woman needs to be in a mental institution for life. The death penalty I can see and would not be mad at but, obviously she is mentally ill. Wow this just makes me sick to my stomach.
Sep 27, 2008 06:41
  • DAVEC
Death penalty for someone so sick, there is no room on this planet for such heartless animals
Sep 29, 2008 12:37
GUEST3MILY MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THIS AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS KIDDING BECAUSE I WOULDNT AND COULDNT BELIVE THAT SOMEONE COULD EVER DO SOMTHING LIKE THAT AND NOW THAT I KNOW IT IS REAL EVERYTHING ON THE INSIDE HURTS AND ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT THERE IS NOT EVER GOING TO BE ENOUGH JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD FOR THAT BABY AND THAT IT'S A HORRIBLE THING WHEN A WOMAN PUT'S HERSELF OVER HER CHILDREN FOR A MAN
Oct 5, 2008 08:43
GUESTMOTHER ... I cannot believe that this woman, a mother, has done such a horrific thing!!! Being a mom myself, of 5 precious little girls, can understand the stress of raising kids today but NEVER EVER would I even think of "destroying them". And ESPECIALLY because of some MAN!! She should of told him to go f*** himself and left him! Plain and simple, once you have a child or make that decision, YOUR #1 job changes! You become a MOTHER/FATHER BEFORE anything else!!!!!! I hope she gets a trillion, zillion, haunting nightmares of what she's done for the rest of her life. And I hope, that that little baby haunts her mother every single second of her mother's pathetic life!!!
Oct 7, 2008 21:44
  • ICEBLUE
A mother who doesn't love his children is not a good mother. She deserves the death sentence.
Oct 8, 2008 00:47
  • DODGER
My guess is that the woman is a drug addict and was probably off her face at the time.
No excuse I know but an example of what addiction can do to a person.
If anyone should be put to death perhaps it should be the Dealer who makes a living selling drugs?
Dodger.
Oct 8, 2008 06:51
GUEST60193 YOUR SICK AND EVIL...WHAT'S TO SAY YOU DON'T DESERVE THE DEATH PUNISHMENT FOR WHAT YOU DID.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A mom burned her baby in the microwave oven!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code