Menu
A mom burned her baby in the microwave oven!
Oct 22, 2008 13:23
GUEST91483 this lady is crazy!!!!!!!!!!! why would you kill your own infant child that didnt do anything to either one of the parents! even if the boyfriend wasnt the baby daddy that gave neither one of them the right to torture that baby by puttin him on the microwave! sick people!
Nov 13, 2008 03:45
  • AL32
I said it before in another post: death penalty for such an horrible crime is too nice. We should not kill the killer, but just make the rest of their life miserable. But I agree that she's definately not right in the head... And at the same time, I do not find right for people to decide just like that for death penalthy.
Dec 13, 2008 07:26
GUEST33179 a friend of mine is in the same prison she is in. She claims the neighbor kid put the baby in the microwave still this day. i think its complete bullshit..shes gonna sit in jail the rest of her life like she should!
Jan 6, 2009 05:17
GUESTPRIYANKA she should fry in the oil until she dies
Feb 12, 2009 12:40
GUEST21693 how could you put your baby in a oven? how stuiped are yo?
Feb 12, 2009 12:45
GUEST16118 Wow someone that sick is just disapointing and i dont know what is more sick the fact that some crazy lady put a baby in the oven or the fact that people that are posting these comments accually are pretty much praiser her.. she crazy for someone to put an incent child be put into and oven because she can't handle her anger.... WOW and i don't think she should have the vhance to know what people think of her because i am pretty sure she know that everyone thinks she is a Nasty low life crack head so do us all a favor and go to HELL.
May 14, 2009 08:31
GUESTLEAH your so dum why would you do thate the baby is a gift from god so why cill it ok
May 17, 2009 07:28
  • LARRYBOY
I have seen this too many times on the news channels here and "most" of the time but "not" all the time,,Either the mother or father or boyfriend or girlfriend is Angry at the other one. This is how they get back at them. It sickens me to no end that the person must become a coward and use something so small/innocent and weak to further their agenda. They strike back at the system or who they are mad at. Alot of these people here are having babies JUST to collect Government assistance!! These are the ones you see let their children run the streets at night or on a busy day when they are just old enough to walk. The microwave incident was pretty sick. There are worse incidents than that that are too horrible to repeat. One way or another, its stupid thinking along with Drugs or Money problems, that sets the course to this kind of behavior. Then the ones of the lesser percentage are the ones who are just outright mentally sick, and they snap. LB
May 22, 2009 22:38
GUEST20223 i think this discusting sick mental retard shood be put in a oven and see how this crackhead likes it that poor baby i hope the mom dies a sick painful death..see how she feels imagine that poor innocent baby..I HOPE SHE DIES
Jun 21, 2009 11:52
GUEST48176 Hi, I am quite amused by all the self righteous outrage. My wife has told me of friends of hers..when she was still young.. who simply "disappeared" because they were girls..and suddenly the parents had a boy. Those girls might not have been put into microwaves but their fate was the same. The forests hide many secrets in China. It has been happening in China for centuries...it is no different from what that lady did. I just resent the implications that it only happens elsewhere. Never in China!
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A mom burned her baby in the microwave oven!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code