Menu
Shopping in shenzhen - clothes
Oct 4, 2008 15:24
guestGuest69 Hi everyone, my boyfriend and I are coming to shenzhen in early November. He wants to buy a lot of designer clothes here. (I know there are a lot of places either sell fake designer clothes or they claim they are the leftover from exporting.) However I don't know where the main places are. I have been to dongmen before but they only sell cheap clothes but not fake designer clothes like "ralph laurens" or "tommy hilfiger".

Can anyone advice me where are the best places to go? Thanks a lot!
Jan 30, 2009 02:28
  • GIONVIA
I suggest you go to Luhu Commerical Building , just on the border between Shenzhen and HK. Lots of designer replica clothes there . If you are in replica business , then you will have to go to Guangzhou to purchase .Details as follows:

The markets details as follows:

a.Zhanxi Road Replica Watch Wholesale Market : you could find almost every world famouse brand watches such as Rolex,IWC,Jacob&Co,Ferrari ,Fossil,Technomarine ,Montblanc.etc.

b.Zhanxi Road Replica Clothes Wholesale Market : you will find almost every world famouse brands such as Dsquared , D&G,Burberry,LV,Bape ,BBC,Lacoste ,LRG..etc.

c.Zhanxi Road Replica sports shoes wholesale market: You will find almost every world famouse brands shoes such as Nike, Adidas , Evisu , Dsquared , Lacoste ,Converse .etc.

d.Zhiyuangang and Baiyun International Leather Goods Wholesale Center: You will find almost very world famouse mirror image replica bags such as LV, Coach, Paul Smith,Juciy Couture,Chanel.etc.

Feb 9, 2009 10:11
GUEST40395 Hi there, in Shenzhen you have lots of places you can shop from, i.e. Luohu Commercial City for fashion and such, Dongmen Shopping Streets for incredible bargains, Huaqiang Bei for electronics, etc.
Check out http://www.szcityguide.com/enjoy/shopping/shopping.html to have a better idea on where to shop from.

Cheers.
LW
Feb 28, 2009 22:07
GUEST75246 Hi. Can anyone recommend reliable shipping company that can deliver door to door to the Philippines? Thank you so much.
Apr 28, 2009 12:21
GUESTEUGENE Hi everyone,
are there any cheap but real/genuine designer clothes wholesalers or shops in shenzhen? brands like diesel, YSL, miumiu etc? in both males in females design?
thanks so much
Apr 28, 2009 12:29
GUESTPOP Hi everyone,
I heard that there are real good deals in shenzhen for designer labels. Are there only replicas of designer clothes? Can anyone tell me where to look for real but cheap designer labels there such as Paul Smith, Diesel, Miumiu, Dsquared, Gucci etc. I don't mind whether it's shops or wholesalers.
Thank you so much
May 3, 2009 20:56
  • ELLYSE
You're dreaming.
Sep 21, 2009 05:51
GUEST32472 Pls contact with hotmail.com|au_michiko
Jul 31, 2012 09:01
GUEST77175 Hi,
Pls can i have the address of letter b.(shanxi rd replica...) tnx
Sep 18, 2012 11:34
  • JACKYCHEN
You can going to luohu commercial city shenzhen have a look,you can buy any copy brand in here. If you want to know which shop is best quality and good price. Checking out this guy shoppingwithkyle.com
Feb 16, 2013 04:44
GUESTPVQIXSNIQY Is mac makeup to strong for a 15 year old? ,
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shopping in shenzhen - clothes
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code