Menu
South Korean women seek "One Night Stand" in Beijing’s bars
Mar 15, 2009 11:40
GUEST48165 korean women ARE more sexually aggressive...as i have observed while i was living there. this includes middle-aged women~ i was shocked.
Mar 19, 2009 03:12
GUEST17166 Awesome, count me in. Where do I sign up? Haha.
Apr 12, 2009 11:39
GUEST99122 In my opinion, the Philippines is the most westernized country in Asia for a whole lot of reasons. Culturally, linguistically, religiously and politically. South Korea's absorption of the western culture only occurred in recent history about 50 years ago after the Korean War. As a matter of fact, South Koreans are being educated in the Philippines or by Filipinos with the English language. The Philippines has been under the Spain for nearly 350 years, Britain for nearly 2 years and the USA (who first used the Islands, as a guinea pig for its global "imperialist" expansion).
Apr 26, 2009 22:24
GUEST09115 Any actually went there n experience it?
May 10, 2009 20:08
GUEST79431 hey all
RANDOMMM
Aug 3, 2009 00:02
GUEST30138
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNNY512 View Post

A South Korean news agency reported yestday that reams of South Korean women flocked into the Lady’s Bars in Beijing seeking “One Night Stand”. South Korean middle-aged housewives and Korean students studying in Beijing are the main force. The reporters disguised as customers called on a bar near Beijing International Exhibition Center. The bar was...

*** them. Cool!
Oct 19, 2009 03:41
GUEST44207 That's easy. Because this way no one in Korea knows what they re doing.

Same thing happened to me with some Korean in Tokyo. Easy come, easy go back to Korea three days later.

In Korea women are repressed. If they smoke, some guy they dont know will come up to them and actually hit the cigarette out of their hands and abuse them. This is not because of any concern for the environment, it is because they dont like to see a woman smoking!

I ve also heard reports of women walking with foreigners being abused in a similar fashion, but this depends on the area, maybe.
Jan 20, 2010 10:40
  • BWINKS
sounds like Korea is calling my name!... crap i guess i should be stopping by korea instead of japan on my way back from china... ;)
Jan 24, 2010 08:32
  • HERBEAT
Well.. maybe if both the two are interested in each other, they will spend nothing but time together... And there are a group of people who think foreigners are cool...
Feb 4, 2010 03:50
  • CHERRY07
Well, how do you feel if you eat instant noodles everyday? Can you bear it? They might have gotten tired of Korean men. That's why they come to Beijing to seek one night stand.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: South Korean women seek "One Night Stand" in Beijing’s bars
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code