Menu
indian-chinese baby born in china
Nov 9, 2011 21:00
GUEST2532
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22228

hi i am an indian married to a chinese girl and have daughter of 2years now ,before i have not applied for her passport ,now i want to apply indian passport for her,if anyone knows this issue let me know how to apply indian passport for my daughter .do need to pay any penalty for late application,please share ur experiences with me

What is her nationality? I mean what nationality you chose for her when she was born?
Jan 16, 2012 21:03
GUEST22118 haven't choose any nationality just wrote father indian and mother chinese in birth certificate issued by the hospital
Jan 17, 2012 00:01
GUEST7337
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22118

haven't choose any nationality just wrote father indian and mother chinese in birth certificate issued by the hospital

Where was she born, in China or India? If she was born in China, she has her Chinese nationality. If you plan to apply for the Indian passport for her, your daughter will lose her Chinese nationality because China doesn’t’ accept double nationality.

In fact, your wife and you should have held your passports and your daughter’s birth certificate to register at the local police station within 30 days after her birth. But you shouldn’t.

It’s been 2 years. If you are still in China, I suggest you go to the Indian embassy or consulate to give it a try, I am not sure if you will succeed. Definitely, you will encounter some trouble.

Be sure about one thing. Your wife might be required to drop her Chinese nationality.
Nov 21, 2013 15:59
GUEST58115 sir i am Indian i married Chinese i have 6 year old boy wife and baby living Dalian city he have all leagle paper i now living in Dubai i want to be apply passport but there told father need i don't have holy day have any option can i send any authority letter please help me (for Chinese passport)
Mar 25, 2014 05:08
GUESTANTO dear sir did get ur baby indian passport?(my baby also 2ys old iam not register indian embassy}if you get get indian passport please tell me how to do this my email gmail.com|antoselin
Aug 30, 2014 20:51
GUEST36125 hi i am holding a indian passport and my wife is a chinese passport holder. we had a daughter few days back almost 20days now.how to apply an indian passport for her
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: indian-chinese baby born in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code