Menu
What does Santa Claus look like?
Jan 16, 2011 20:52
GUEST110 Just as information... in Germany we Celebrate one time St. Nicholas, then of course also Santa Claus at the 24 evening mostly (gifts and presents will be hand out at the evening) and for some folks there is the "Christkind" "Christ child" It has a long white linen shirt on, golden hair and a voice like bells. The kids have to wait outside, while the parents talk to it. Not like Santa Claus, bad kids even dont get coal.. the "Christkind" has a helper "Knecht Ruprecht" "servant Ruprecht" and he has a big flax bag and a rod. Bad kids get into the bag and the with the rod something on the but*t.
(But nobody actually does it... i hope) good kids will get a present.
In some families the kids have to sing a carol or something similar that the parents let them in..
Its a bit a mix between the joy for the presents and the fear for the rod...

But many families adapted to the Santa Claus... i guess because there are more movies about him then the "Christkind"
Dec 10, 2011 14:56
GUEST42233 i don't know what he looks like?
Dec 18, 2011 12:28
  • CARLOS
Just to remind you all: http://www.santaclausvillage.info/

Carlos from Finland, the one and only true SantaCountry
Dec 20, 2011 10:05
GUESTGUESST hi is this real santa
Dec 20, 2011 19:39
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Just to remind you all: http://www.santaclausvillage.info/

Carlos from Finland, the one and only true SantaCountry

Carlos, can you tell me if the Santa only sends gifts in the Europe? What about kids in China?
Dec 20, 2011 19:44
GUESTKATIE i believe in santa clause but sum times u just think about it and then u dont believe in him i think adaults just dont believe in him cuz there older and the magic was just sucked out of them!
Dec 20, 2011 19:49
GUEST49212 santa is real sum peapole like adaults dont believe in him because there old its like all the believing was just sucked out of them and they just say to there children that hes real but they r lieing all kids should believe in him cause he is real
Dec 22, 2011 18:53
GUEST74112 what does santa look like!!!! i need help
Dec 22, 2011 20:32
GUEST44228 i don't know but on christmas ill find out cause on christmas eve im going to stay up all night
Dec 23, 2011 22:38
GUEST31188 Real SANTAs are those who do everything they can to help others, the truly needy, all year round: the generous, the selfless, the humble.

You seldom hear about them.
Page 7 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What does Santa Claus look like?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code