GUESTLONELY ... life sucks for me now..... :[
Nov 5, 2009 04:55
GUEST13193 sounds like a hot topic
Nov 10, 2009 02:21
  • MEMYSELFANDI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25249 View Post

What u said is really funny!
I went to Singapore many times for job reasons, and as everyone knows most of citizens of that country are chinese origin.
I am western and when in there, talking with some of them, after becoming friends, they told me that the national "sport" for chinese singaporean guys (especially if married) is going to Batam or other close places in Indonesia to have cheap sex with as many"cewek" (chicks, in indonesian) as they can

Eh ang moh, what you have written above is equivalent to White guys go to Thailand for cheap sex. By the way, it's not a nation sport you dumbass, it's just applying to those 50-60 years old lonely married man, which is only about 5% of that age popularity. I'm a Singaporean.

Last edited by MEMYSELFANDI: Nov 10, 2009 02:23
Mar 30, 2010 22:18
  • LANCEROXAS
hi I'm new here well all I can say about your question is this your are cute and it's de pende if how chinese girls deals whit the white guys like me I like chinese girls that's why I'm always going to hk to mit new chinese girls and be there friend so I hope we can be also friend
Mar 31, 2010 04:59
  • HERBEAT
Hmmm... for me, nationality is not important at all. No matter where we are from, we are all human beings. So just judge the person from the personality, with your brain, but not western or Chinese... That wouldn't help at all...
Apr 3, 2010 00:53
GUEST17197 It's not so important where you came from. It's more important where you are going.
Got it?
Apr 25, 2010 16:04
  • DENNISM
I'm a white male and see nothing wrong with Chinese ladies, although I have never dated one I do associate with several through business dealings and on some social occations.

Your quite right regarding the Bar situation , this is not a place to find a mate if this is your intentions, yes I'm sure there are acceptions to this rule but by and large your wasting your time trying to find someone of quality in this venue.
May 1, 2010 06:11
GUEST15212 Chinese women are beautiful and white wetsern guys like them. I am an older white western guy. I would never take advantage of a Chinese lady. There are good men everywhere, but they are sometimes the one in the corner not bothering you. Like anywhere else in the world the best place to start a relationship is not in a bar.
May 19, 2010 00:23
GUESTAMSALU My name is amsalu,i am 22 .i am a french guy i live in china (shenzun city) near to Hong kong.i want to know chinese languge and if their is any person who help me to visit and traine the languge i am well come with all my expense.
thank you.
Jun 2, 2010 01:02
GUEST54241 I have to say that I had the reverse experience with a Chinese man. I waited to be with him, and he obviously did not care about me. He was rich and extremely selfish.

I suppose he felt that it was his right to hurt a western woman since he had money.

I feel stupid every day for waiting for him and travelling to China to be abused by him. He obviously cheated on me and then started to lie about his actions.

From my experiences, I have learned that Chinese men are spoiled, nasty, and ruthless. Don't waste your time on them. They are a deceitful race.
Page 8 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am a Chinese girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code