Menu
Are men becoming more feminine?
May 31, 2009 11:16
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GARYKINKADE

a world with fewer people.

i agree with gary. And the Korean 'girl' recently got married with 0 chance to have baby. you must feel uncomfortable when you talk sex transformed 'girl' in person. I watched this Korean 'girl' TV show feeling 'she' is just a little boy with long hair and awkward/unnatural women's features.
Jun 9, 2009 22:44
  • MAYMAY
I hate with feminim man. I dunno why man in 21st century suddenly becoming more and more feminim. Their style, ... ouhhh becoming more and more feminim, and now they also coloring their hair, like stupid F4 or those entertainment bois.

I automatically say NO NO to these man who approach me. I prefer guys from rural area than urban area, as i think they are more original and conservative. I think farmer guys, truckers are hot...
Aug 9, 2009 13:02
GUEST69117 Well what do you think of the guys on here then? malefemininity.com
Aug 15, 2009 03:42
  • BABYGLORY
Well, it's a trend alright. I prefer...not necessarily feminine men, but I certainly hate the idea of a bolshy ultra-masculine sports freak.

Anyway, people should do what they want, unless it harms others. The person who dislikes transsexuals...they're free to have the operation if they want to. Have you seen the transgender on America's Next Top Model, cycle 11? She's incredibly pretty! More feminine than a lot of girls I know.
Aug 22, 2009 23:02
GUESTSUZZANNE Men don't have the control to over power their feminine side anymore .I know ,because I am one of them. From my early years , dressing as a girl, I had tried many times to stop. Each time it would start back up ,everything would progress ,and the urge got stronger. Relationships never seemed to work out longer than six months to a year. Right now,I am dressing completly feminine and I enjoy it very much. I just wish something was done years ago so that a good portion of my life was in some sort of limbo because of not knowing which gender I was to be !
Aug 31, 2009 09:09
  • YANGOLA
it's true the boys are getting pretty,girls getting handsome,life is changing,our views on things are changing too. Boys now are with slow temper,talk slow,walk slow,eat slow. I have a cousin who is tall and good looking boy, many girls fancy him. But he's kinda slow boy,when we were kids, we always play the cute game "see, who eat up all the food first." Now everytime we have dinner together, it is always me quickly stowed away the food while he was picking slowly and slowly. I would get mad of waiting him. I am more like a sassy girl!
Jan 11, 2010 21:06
GUEST41156 I have been a feminine minded male I know since age 6 but I have 2 children a wife a dog a house the bank owns etc.. I think its just society finally allowing people to be them selves instead of what you were told to be as of long not long ago.I know if I was a young man in this time and day I would have been able to enjoy more of it.
Jan 12, 2010 12:39
  • SHESGOTTOBE
It's their body. It's their life. If that's what makes them happy, so be it. Doesn't affect me. I support what they do as long as they are not hurting anyone.
Jan 12, 2010 21:20
  • CHERRY07
You are right, SHE. They have their rights to do anything about their body, even changing themselve to a woman.
Feb 7, 2010 04:55
GUEST51130 How do you know if this was a guy?
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are men becoming more feminine?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code