Menu
9-year-old boy parades in nude after failing to get the highest score in exam
Feb 12, 2011 20:20
GUESTCENK I am relieved to hear that the police came to visit the home. So he had the fifth highest grade. That is remarkable. NOw I am all for nude recreation, but this is different. I like the idea that the father should work nude in publoic for a day with a sign saying, "I will not beat my son for such good grades!"
Feb 13, 2011 03:27
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCENK

I am relieved to hear that the police came to visit the home. So he had the fifth highest grade. That is remarkable. NOw I am all for nude recreation, but this is different. I like the idea that the father should work nude in publoic for a day with a sign saying, "I will not beat my son for such good grades!"

Nice idea, haha. I am sad that Chinese parents teach their children in this way. High grades just proves that he/she is good at exams. It doesn't show how much he/she is capable.
Feb 13, 2011 21:36
GUEST110 Beating and standing nude had been wrong. But if my child would make a promise like this i also would let it stand there (with something warm to drink and eat..)

"The characters on the board reads: if I fail to get the highest score in the final exam, I will stand at the front gate of the school with this board hanging on my neck. I keep my words!"

For me it is very important to do as you say, so when i say "i try my best" then it means that i try my best and not that i need an excuse to fail.
Beating had been bad enough but standing nude around? Sorry this is just *****
Mar 4, 2011 08:18
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LEOPOLD219 View Post

A 9-year-old boy was forced by his father to parade in nude in the cold winter when after he failed to obtain the highest score in his grade, sources from the Wuchang City in Hubei Province.

The pupil has been ranking the firs place in his grade. This time he ranked the fifth among hundreds of his fellow peers. His father punished him by ...

Bad, very bad, way of thinking, way of teaching, every thing is wrong, need to use soft way of teaching.
oh! You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it within himself.
Mar 4, 2011 21:59
GUEST8918
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Bad, very bad, way of thinking, way of teaching, every thing is wrong, need to use soft way of teaching.
oh! You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it within himself.

Atta, what are you going to do if your kid doesn't earn good marks?
Mar 5, 2011 05:38
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST8918

Atta, what are you going to do if your kid doesn't earn good marks?

Make easy every thing for your kid.
Mar 5, 2011 07:21
GUEST65053 I can't say about my kid but I can say about my students, who are near about 500, no one even one student were fail in my class because my teaching method is! To do hard work for my students until every student didn't come to level of all students. I had work for average student not for good students. My method is to make easy every thing for all students.
Come to learn and go to serve. My students are not only my friends but also they are my kids and I believe that if my method is good for others then it will be good for my kid because I can't teach my kid but other can do this.
Jun 3, 2011 23:03
GUEST01221 The father should be ashamed of himself.. He doesn't deserve to be a dad! I just hope when the boy is older he will kick the shit outta him! If I was a dad I would treat my kids with respect! Shame on you!!
Jun 6, 2011 18:36
  • SUKUKI
Some parents expect too much out of their children. I strongly believe that you need to let children grow at their pace and not force them to do what "you" want them to do. Reason for this is some parents live their dreams through their kids. Kids need to play, learn and grow as they are meant to.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: 9-year-old boy parades in nude after failing to get the highest score in exam
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code