Menu
Romancing a Chinese woman
Dec 7, 2011 11:01
Guest 4299 raises some very good points. Do your homework. This will serve two purposes. If someone is trying to cheat you, their not gonna want to wait for two years, especially if you make it clear that you are by no means rich. I made sire my wife knew that while I am secure, I am by no means wealthy, I went to China 3 times for a month each time, met her entire family, who happen to be very well off, and own many homes buildings etc. By the time we got to know each other, and filed the papers, two years had passed. Common sense, and if something smells bad, it probably is.
Dec 12, 2011 22:20
GUESTJERRY hi i am dateing a chinnese girl we spend time together i love her but i want to make sure she feels the same she likes to be with me but she is not to affectionat in publice but when we are alone she loves me to touch her also christmas is her what do i do for her she also has a dauter
Dec 14, 2011 05:31
I know that showing affection like kissing and hugging is not really done too much, but walking arm in arm or hand in hand is very common. It's hard to find two people walking down the street together in China that aren't touching each other in some way, so if she acts like she is not with you in public, and doesn't even want to touch you I would think there's a problem. Some of the older generation seemed annoyed that jingmin was with a foreignor, but she didn't care, even when they gave us the evil eye lol. I would get her daughter whatever is a good age appropriate gift, even if they don't celebrate Xmas, you do so it would be good to give a gift. It's funny that I don't celebrate Xmas, but my Chinese son made me get a tree, I think because he thinks it will inspire me to buy him presents lol.
Jan 5, 2012 02:32
GUEST19826 Wow - a woman that talks openly about sex probably either has a shakky past,
or is very westernized. More traditional women never talk about sex, but
they may say something, I will keep my husband happy. I actually would
stay away from a chinese woman that talks about sex.

On the other hand there are thousands of gals that will take the first ticket
out of china. They don't give a damn if you are sex-crazy american.

I would recommned stick with a more traditional shy woman, the kind with a
6 sentence bio. This type of woman is LOOOOOOW Mileage.

I actually think those sites encourage the girls to reply to as man men as possible - so the site makes $$
Jan 5, 2012 02:56
GUEST19826 Great reads here and congrats shakrinth

these posts are probably going to help many a guy that sees a pretty chinese photoshopped white face on some dating website. Hopefully the posts give them some perspective. There is a lot that can go wrong in a cross-cultural relationship, but I think a guy that chooses a woman with a child is reducing their risk.

To all the 50 year old (in shape) men out there, there is no need to only chat up women within a 5 or 7 year age range. Dont so something foolish, like chase a fantasy 20-year old. That's just asking for trouble. Still you can drop 15 years easy, 20 if you find the right situation.

Internet chatting is a good diversion, but you just have to go over there. Me I lined up 3 women from the same privince, rank ordered them and fell for the first one.

As a final precaution, the women are great posers, and the photography studios are master at photoshop. Get a recent picture of them at a park or something.

Good luck to all
Jan 13, 2012 21:14
GUEST11207 Don’t kiss her belly, just holding her hands, be a passive is better. You don’t want to scare her away. Let her make a move first. Let her show you her affection. Lots of Chinese woman said, American guy just want to have sex with woman. When woman refused have too much sex with them, they will leave you but Chinese man doesn’t. Chinese man would put family and kids at first even their marriage is in trouble but still willing to work on their marriage. I have dated few Americans, after few meetings, they wanted to kiss me, but I have not got there yet….to me….American man is too much affection and get in to bed such easy and fast.. I am just hope American man doesn’t get divorce that fast either. I wondering how many woman they have slept with before they got married. A guy asked me marry him but I need lots time to figure out the real person in life beside affection. To me, life is real….affection is not only thing that I am looking for…( but I don’t know about younger girl) …most Chinese woman looking for a real man …..we pay cash in every thing, no debit. If she wants you buy lots things or spend lots money on her, even you don‘t have that kind of the money then she is bad woman I am 35 years old. Good luck. I hope you both found what you are looking for
Lisa

Jan 15, 2012 16:06
Wow, you must be my wifes sister lol. She was afraid I would want to make love 10 times a day because that is what Americans are known for Haha, and I can't use my credit cards anymore which is allright with me. We are very happy together,. Sometimes I get a little aggravated because she doesn't like me to eat anything spicy, or fried, which includes things cooked in the oven, but over all, I think I have to be one of the luckiest guys in the world.
Jan 20, 2012 13:57
GUEST10194 how chinese girl like indian boy
Jan 31, 2012 00:44
GUEST49452 I married a chinese woman 2 months ago, an internet meeting a year earlier, in the year I meet her 4 times, she was divorced, early on she asked me how would I react to being with a woman smarter than you, I answered, I would not know it has never happened, (well it can't, I am an australian) but she has told me she has appreciate my honesty. what a great trick, telling a woman the truth all the time, she has visited Oz-land for 3 months, is back in China and I miss her greatly, best woman I have ever had. Very passionate and compasionate, can't cook to save her life, but has assets that make up for this, tries hard to learn and can't speak any english. I taught her 3 sentances - hi honey your home from work, here is a beer .... hear is your dinner ... lets go to bed.
Feb 19, 2012 17:45
GUEST84136
Quote:

Originally Posted by GAFFER

From my experience Chinese women are not greatly different from any other. They like caring and tenderness and love to be loved. They can be jealous and very protective of their man. As for bedtime experiences that would depend on her previous experience and age. Where sex is concerned Chinese ladies can be quite shy and passive..... at first.

Gaffer spot on! You said as it is. I’m married to precious Chinese woman.
Page 12 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Romancing a Chinese woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code