Menu
Romancing a Chinese woman
Mar 31, 2009 20:24
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Cultures are different but women are pretty much the same across the world. Treat her right. Be gentle. Be considerate of her feelings.

Forcing her? Na-uh... Not romantic at all.

By the way, there is a difference in how men and women define romance. For men, romance means sex. For women, it means flowers, dinners, love letters, whispering sweet nothings, caress... etc. Many women even find it very romantic if you prepare dinner complete with candlelights. Sex is the last. Ever heard of foreplay? OMG! I am seriously going to get censored here. I really should stay away from these topics.
Last edited by SHESGOTTOBE: Mar 31, 2009 20:30
Apr 2, 2009 22:56
GUEST6266
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHESGOTTOBE View Post

By the way, there is a difference in how men and women define romance. For men, romance means sex. For women, it means flowers, dinners, love letters, whispering sweet nothings, caress... etc. Many women even find it very romantic if you prepare dinner complete with candlelights. Sex is the last. Ever heard of foreplay? OMG! I am seriously going t...

My friend asked me a question "Why do all women love flowers?" and I didn't know how to answer him because I am a man too.
Apr 8, 2009 05:57
GUEST95130 mate i have married a beautiful lady from china,to me the best lover & friend that i have had,very sexy in bedroom,submissive,we are apart at the moment [not because we want to] everyday she & i talk together on web-cam & is very loving always tells me how much she loves me & misses me,we are both in our fifties,compare with western women,there is no comparison,so loyal so gentle & most of so feminine,so go for it you will not regret,
Apr 10, 2009 18:28
GUEST25169 Hold onto your wallet mate, it will soon be picked............clean!!
Apr 11, 2009 08:55
  • LARRYBOY
Before you jump into anything with anyone and anywhere(abroad) if you are serious about this person learn the culture first,, in that you will find all your answers,, after that,, all will fall into place,, if it is meant to be.
Apr 11, 2009 16:11
Well, here is where I am at. I went to Guangzhou, and spent a month with her, and her son, and it was amazing. We went to disneyland HongKong, hot springs in the jungle, Foshan, and I went to just about every temple, and place to see in guangzhou. Everything that works with the women I am used to dating, worked with her, holding hands, hugs, stroking of hair, and eye contact, a romantic cruise on the river, it all is the same. The differences it seems to me, are that she seems a little insecure, and I chaulk that up to her ex cheating on her and leaving her for another woman, and the fact that a 36 year old divorced woman, with a child, in China, is not a commoditiy, which is funny, because, I would not want to be with a woman without a child, because I am 42, and don't want to start having kids, and was looking for someone with a child, so she would be happy. An added bonus is that she is beautiful, and really appreciates me. She knows that I am learning her culture, and I know tha tshe is learning mine, so the differences are fine. I met her family, gave her a ring, and am waiting for the visa, so that we can be together. In the mean time, we chat on web cam, I am trying to get her to download skype, because yahoo is lame, but we are on our way. thanks for all the advice, I'll stay intouch. Armand
Apr 21, 2009 07:38
GUEST52151 I have been married to a Chinese woman from Nanning City for 3 years. Like you she has a child whom lives with her ex. He also cheated on her when she was pregnant and also hit her when she confronted him. I do not hit women myself and never have. We had the option to bring her son when she came to America but I opted to have him come later. It will be a very difficult adjustment for her. You need to get her involved with as many Chinese people in the area as possible. I started with dinner at all Chinese restaurants in the area. She was able to work for one restaurant. I taught her how to drive and bought her a car. My wife did not know much english and most of our problems came from not understanding each other. I got my wife involved in the Chinese Activity Center and she goes to a Chinese Christian Church and is very happy and adjusted. Now she will leave for China next week for 2 months to visit her family and will be in Guangzhou for her 12 year old son's interview. Her family are great and enjoy being with them but I can not go to China with her because of work. She cooks soup almost every night. In the bed room she is very shy and there was no sex until after we were married. When we go out she always wants to look beautiful. Ang is a very good hastess when we have friends over. Good Luck!
Apr 27, 2009 16:55
GUEST78243 I've been seeing a lovely Chinese girl. We've "gone out" 3 times and have had a very nice time each. I am starting to have some very strong feelings for her. How can I tell if she has similar feelings?
Apr 30, 2009 22:32
  • CAROLCC72
sounds nice story around the world good luck to all of us.!
May 4, 2009 23:10
  • BINK1
Well here I am and I really don't know what I am replying to?
Page 3 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Romancing a Chinese woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code