Menu
Romancing a Chinese woman
Jan 18, 2010 09:34
GUEST21661 Wow, now that was a response. It was really interesting reading your take on this whole Western meets eastern thing. I have been with her for a year now, and have gone to be with her for a month, and it is funny that we have actually talked about just these things to one another. The main reason she is divorced, is that her husband was a true Chinese husband, and wanted to have a business partner (wife), and girlfriend and mistress all at the same time lol. I really don't blame her, and she really does not let it bother her to much, that people look down on her for divorcing. When I was in China, I met her family, had tea with her father, and actually had some pretty good conversations, through the little magic translator box, and they went out of thier way to be gracious, and to make me feel welcome. Many of the issues you bring up, are things that I am concerned with, who needs to be in a controling relationship, or to be manipulated. And with that said, after being with her, and communicating extensively with her every day, I know in my heart that she is a good person, who loves to laugh, and I really see that the reason she turns to a Western man is that she appreciates that I really am a good man, who loves her, and is tired of Chinese men, who can be at times, deceiving to say the least. Also, having a child, and being divorce, it would be very hard for her to find anyone in china.
Jan 18, 2010 10:01
Wow, now that was a response. I have been with her for a year now, and have gone to see her for a month. we speak, every day either on skype, or phone, and have talked about many of these issues in depth. I am sure, well as sure as any man can be about a woman, that she is just done with Chinese men, her husband thought that he could do the traditional, wife mistress, girlfriend thing, and she would not have it. I spent quite a bit of time with her mother, father, sister, and brother in law, and they are fairly progressive, and while we all have inherint traits which come along with our heritage, believe me, I'm Italian American lol, I really feel that they know the situation she is in, and while I know they are not exactly thrilled with her choses, have supported her in these decisions. I am very aware that there is a certain amount of deceptive behaviour, and it is because of this, that Jingmin wants to be with me. I do not mind her bossin me around a little, she tells me no eachy fry, and shakes her finger and laughs, I need a little slappin around sometimes. All in all,I think we will be happy, and I will not eachy fry, and it will all be good,. Thankyou for your response, I hope I am right lol
Jan 18, 2010 20:02
  • MARRIE
<<I do not mind her bossin me around a little>>

Mr. Shake.., you should prepare for it coz some Chinese girls, when they were in childhood, played boyish games even played wrestling even with their brothers and boy classmates for fun in neighborhood coz there used to be few funny games at home during good old days.
Jan 18, 2010 23:16
ya I know what you mean. We wrestled around a little bit, and though she is seems small and gentle, she is pretty tough.
Feb 2, 2010 03:11
  • LIONPOWER
What people saying can be hear for knowledge but decision is self.
Feb 10, 2010 06:48
GUEST43121 She probably wants to meet you so that you will marry her, bring her back to your country, and then leave you. This is a common practice of many young people who want a way to leave China. Don't get yourself hurt
Feb 16, 2010 08:51
  • LIONPOWER
Whats the problem, if she gone. Get new one, very easy.
Generally Chinese girls/woman not such bad as you are thinking.
Feb 16, 2010 15:21
GUESTSHAKINT... I really dont think I would have met her parents, ad her son, and toak to her every day most of the time twice a day for over a year if she was gonna leave me. And, I can tell by the way that i make her laugh, and how close we are that it is for real. You run the risk of someone leaving you, no matter where you meet, and in this case, I think that it is as real as its gonna get lol.
Mar 1, 2010 02:00
GUEST18921 On a date, be polite, clean, attentive, the usual stuff. Do not try to be too touchy in public that may freak her out.
Mar 26, 2010 20:01
GUEST51977 Hi there, I live in Canada. I have been corresponding with a lady in Dunggong Cina. Where do you go for this K1 fiance visa?
Page 5 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Romancing a Chinese woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code