Menu
what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Mar 26, 2009 12:23
  • NIKOSURFING
do you know what the problem of me..?

firstly, i introduce my self:
my name Niko 22 years old and still single. Recently, i worked on small company on my country.

i really attracted about chinese girl and i am not going to stop to imagine it even 1 second... haha. when i ask myself, why do you really like it? i have no idea to answer it, but i like their eye, color of skin and beatiful hair ( chinese girl have a unique hair i think :)

But I am a muslim guy, as you was knew, so many of chinese woman that stay away from muslim hahaha. it's okey! i am not talking about religi Lol!

maybe do you have a different reason why do you like chinese girl?
Mar 27, 2009 11:35
  • YANHUI
i have ever heard the resons why you guys like asian women.
smooth skin, exotic look,black hair etc... i think personality is much more important
Mar 28, 2009 00:00
  • NIKOSURFING
Quote:

Originally Posted by YANHUI

i have ever heard the resons why you guys like asian women.
smooth skin, exotic look,black hair etc... i think personality is much more important

thanks Yanhui, i agreed with u
Mar 28, 2009 02:34
  • WANHU
Dear Nikosurfing
Don't look at Chinese girls like mannequin, without essence. Try to add thought, thinking and conduct, not just physical attractions.
Wan
Mar 29, 2009 23:24
  • GRIZ326
There is a certain grace that seems an inherent part of a high percentage of Chinese women and it is over-powering in young women. Their grace is a powerful attractant. However, the characteristic most endearing to me is the happy attitude I find in most Chinese people - men and women alike; it makes lovely women even more lovely and the men easy to like.
Apr 1, 2009 18:39
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GRIZ326

However, the characteristic most endearing to me is the happy attitude I find in most Chinese people - men and women alike; it makes lovely women even more lovely and the men easy to like.

Griz, I don't think you quite understand Chinese. Chinese, to the bone, is not optimistic by nature compared with Indians ,Russians and other minority group in the country where i live. They normally appear unconcerned and indifferent even when treating their own people. One example, when I walk g in heavy snow, no Chinese stop and offers a ride but a white offer me a ride. When you get a car accident, no chinese volunteer as witness but a hispanish does.. etc.
Apr 2, 2009 06:57
  • SHUBH
Habits, nature and professional qualifications should be the criteria to like or dislike a girl of boy not the physical look. If both like each other, religion is not a barrier. Try to develop attraction in the heart of girl of your liking.
Apr 3, 2009 02:49
GUESTLEE
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE View Post

Griz, I don't think you quite understand Chinese. Chinese, to the bone, is not optimistic by nature compared with Indians ,Russians and other minority group in the country where i live. They normally appear unconcerned and indifferent even when treating their own people. One example, when I walk g in heavy snow, no Chinese stop and of...

Chinese are realists, pragmatic, sensible. Your one-off experiences do not serve as a yardstick to measure Chinese qualities even though you may be one.

I like Chinese girls because of the traits that I listed plus the fact that they come from a culture with strong core values - something that not all cultures have and so important in a person's life, society.
Apr 10, 2009 05:11
GUEST01118 Hi,

I have the same problem. I am from Croatia(Europe). I met a chinese girl. Expressed her my feelings, and now I think it was to much for her. Today I finally phoned her, she responded, was very very polite, and agree that we will see each other when she returns. I can't read her, but I like her, firstly, because of incredible smile, also she is very inteligent person.

I just hope, that my new approact "going very slowly", a couple of meetings, and expressing my feelings will work.

Good luck to you to and receive many good wishes from Croatia (Vjekoslav)
Apr 10, 2009 05:14
GUEST01118 I think You have the wrong attitude. They are very cheerfull, happy people. And maybe, you should stay away until you apollogise.
May 10, 2009 04:30
GUEST61218 I think chinese people can be rude sometimes but not all of them, i mean, you can't judge the whole chinese people to be rude and selfish and whatever because of one guy or girl. I think that you should go for the girl.. :D

Page 1 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code