Menu
Buses between shanghai and tangkou/huangshan scenic spot
Sep 29, 2014 20:55
GUEST7874 GUESTSOON,

There are just two buses from Tangkou to Hongcun. They depart at 08:00 and 13:40. The schedule might change time to time. So I think you may consult this with local people. It takes around 50 minutes to arrive in Hongcun. Please understand that the bus departs from Dongling Passenger Transport Center (东岭换乘中心).

There are many buses from Tunxi to Hongcun. However, it takes around 1.5 hours.

I think you should go from Tangkou to Hongcun and then get back to Tunxi. If you go from Tunxi to Hongcun, you need go from Tangkou to Tunxi first. Then you need get back from Hongcun to Tunxi. It's inconvenient.
Oct 8, 2014 05:38
GUEST13766 Hi,
I'm going to travel to HuangShan in December from Hangzhou to TangKou by bus. I want to know is there any places in TangKou station to store my luggage? and what time is the earliest bus from Hangzhou to Tangkou? and also what time is the latest bus from Tangkou to Shanghai, because I plan to go to Shanghai after visiting HuangShan
Oct 8, 2014 20:56
GUEST67Y7
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13766

Hi,
I'm going to travel to HuangShan in December from Hangzhou to TangKou by bus. I want to know is there any places in TangKou station to store my luggage? and what time is the earliest bus from Hangzhou to Tangkou? and also what time is the latest bus from Tangkou to Shanghai, because I plan to go to Shanghai after visiting HuangShan

The earliest bus from Hangzhou to Tangkou departs at 08:00. It costs around CNY 110 and takes 3.5 to 4 hours. Yes, you can deposit your luggage after you arrive at the bus station. The latest bus from Tangkou to Shanghai departs at 16:40. It costs around CNY 140. I think you may confirm this with the bus station when you arrive.
Aug 24, 2015 09:17
GUEST74357 Hello! I am travelling from Shanghai to Tangkou and would like to take the National Express bus.
1) What is the best way to purchase those tickets? I've tried looking on the internet but the English website still is partially in Chinese, and so I cannot navigate it.
2) Can I just show up at the Shanghai bus station to purchase these? Do they speak English?
3) How far in advance do I need to buy the tickets -- is one or two days enough?
4) From the thread, it looks like I can leave my luggage at the Tangkou bus station. How much does this cost per day?

Thank you for your help!
Page 11 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buses between shanghai and tangkou/huangshan scenic spot
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code