Menu
Dress Wholesaler in Guangzhou
Oct 2, 2010 06:12
GUEST57203 Hi there, I am having alot of trouble finding the right style evening dresses in wholesaleI have been using the web to hunt them down but cant find the right dresses is there anyway you could put me onto a wholsaler website as such to find some I have been through dh gate and wholsalers but just cant find one suitable, the dress displayed above is similar to what im looking for
Oct 8, 2010 02:09
GUEST60170 hi,dear,a similar style of evening dress? you can not find it?there are so many factories and wholesalers,or a better way is to find a fatory who can off custom-made service,if you like i can give you a factory website,i ever bought from them,and also there is a saleman called shane,she is very kind,i sell them through E-bay,here is my e-mail:gmail.com|tphthelworld,i am alice
Jan 9, 2011 07:18
GUEST01102 Hello from Turkey,

For an few months, I am doing researches about manufacturers of brands shoes. I have my own web site, for now, I have some suppliers from China. I take orders of my customers, tell to my suppliers they sent to me by EMS, and I give to my customers. By the way, this is the easy way but I am ın the pipeline of opening an shoe store ın my city. So I have to work with an professional and honest manufactuars. I can also contact with traders.
In Fabruary, I will be in Chına specially in Guangzhou for contacting with manufacturers, for comparing qualities and prices.
For beginning my orders will not be huge, for shoes mixed orders. For shoes, mixed orders using brands models but with my own brand under and inner the shoes.all fashion and high heel fashion shoes.For jeans,lingeries and fashion dresses I need wholesalers
According to theses informations, if you are intressed please contact as soon as possible.

Kindly Regards,
Mrs. LaL manisali
yahoo.com|sadilal007
Jan 23, 2011 08:46
  • GOINGMAJOR

We are China sourcing agent located in Guangzhou . We know all kinds of factories and wholesale markets well. We would like to be your professional business partner here.

Our services includes China Sourcing,Purchasing Service,Business Interpreting,Factory Audit,Manufacturing Services,Quality control ,Dropshipping Service,Business consultant,Business Trip Management and Representative Office

For more Information ,please visit our website http://www.chinasourcingagent.net/
May 13, 2011 01:26
GUESTSONIA Hi there,

I am searching for suppliers in China who can provide me with wedding gowns, evening dresses, brides maid dresses, veils,...Ii need pictures to show to my customers. The supplier must be flexible as I may require them to custom made gowns based on pictures. Once the product is ready it has to be send by EMS, UPS, DHL,...
The quality of the dresses as well as the work on it has to be impeccable.
Kindly, if you match these criterias or know how to help contact me by email at
hotmail.com|sonny_ha

Many thanks and Regards,

Sonia
Jul 16, 2011 14:57
GUEST67373 Hi I'm Pretty. I need to know listings of wholesaler in Guangzhou on Fashion Clothes and Accessories . Please E-mail to me at : yahoo.com|pretty.gopaul as soon as possible. I will be going there by the end of july . Thanks and looking forward to your immediate reply.
Sep 10, 2011 00:42
  • FELIZ
hi there...

i wanna to know the address for wholesaler market of ladies apparel in guangzhou..

can anyone tell me..?
please contact me at : yahoo.com|roxan_feliz

i will be going there on November.

thanks to u all...^^
Sep 10, 2011 09:33
  • JENNYZHANG
This is Jenny from Guangzhou, I am a business guide and sourcing agent, I am familiar with all the wholesale markets for clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories etc. in Guangzhou and Shenzhen. There are huge wholesale markets here, tens of thousands of styles for your choose, qualities is good, and prices is very competitive, I think you can get almost what you need from the markets here.

If you come to Guangzhou or Shenzhen, I can show you to the markets, help you to get what you are looking for, and I can help you with shipment, I know several shipping agents, they can offer good prices. And I can help you with other thing you may require, like hotel booking, tickets booking etc.If you don’t plan to come to China, I can be your agent here as well, I can do products sourcing, buy the goods you want to order and ship to you.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me via email/MSN: hotmail.com|jenny-juan886
Nov 1, 2011 04:09
  • SINLYLIU
Dongguan Kinfox Fashion Co., Ltd., formerly Coniefox Clothing Co., Ltd. founded in 1998, was registered again in 2008 for integrating the previous businesses. Situated in Human – the City of Fashion of China, it is the formal dress R&D base in Guangdong. It integrates the design, manufacturing, sales of branded formal dresses. The subsidiary Dongguan Coniefox Fashion Factory, equipped with hundreds of imported sewing machines, covers an area of several thousand square meters and boasts a lot of skillful workers as well as many technological and managerial elites in the formal dress industry, which has laid a solid foundation for the sustained development of the company.
Coniefox provide designer collections of wholesale dresses, wholesale prom dresses, wholesale formal dresses, and wholesale wedding dresses. It’s the No.1 Chinese brand dress.

Company name: Dongguan Kinfox Fashion Co., Ltd.
E-mail: coniefox.com|dresssupplier
Zip code: 523900
Mobile phone: 86-0769-86238309
Last edited by SINLYLIU: Nov 1, 2011 04:10
Nov 7, 2011 12:13
GUEST27248 hi am pad am coming to guanzhou january 2012 want to know if its summer there or winter
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Dress Wholesaler in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code