Menu
Dress Wholesaler in Guangzhou
Jul 9, 2012 06:11
  • SARAJAIN
Nice collection for ladies, got apparel also has some nice kinds of ladies skirts in wholesale rate to shop.
Sep 24, 2012 14:07
GUESTMOSE Hi.
I am coming to Guangzhou at the end of next month of October. Can anyone write me the list of the wholesale markets of wedding dresses and accessories. I have my own wedding gown shop and would like to add up the stock.my email address is yahoo.com|mochnen
Sep 2, 2014 19:44
GUEST11661 Hi I am coming to Guangzhou on 30th september. I am interested in ladies evening dresses wholesale market. Please contact me on bangkokmail.com|uneevs

Nuwan
Sep 2, 2014 21:24
  • BILLCAI
Hi Nuwan,
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, I am a professional guide, I have been doing this job for 8 years, I am very familar with all the wholesale markets here, I often guide customers from different countries to the markets here to help them get what they look for. And I help them to look after their orders, do quality control, arrange shipment to them etc. If you need any help when you come to Guangzhou, please contact me via: Hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Cheers!
Bill
Oct 25, 2014 11:51
GUEST16163 Hello, i am from Ghana. i have heard alot about china and how business are done there. i really wished i could come for some goods like jeans,tops,dresses,watches,unisex suits to come and sell. but my money is not enough and i can not plane ticket for now. i have registered my business here tho and i have been given work permit. i have all my important documents. so if anyone want to do business with me. so we become business partners.i will be greatfull and willing to do. you bring the goods...i will sell them and get you your money back.
if you want to introduce a new product also and need a representative or sole agent. i will be willing to do it with you.
if interested please message me on (yahoo.com|belinzalove1990 )
Nov 7, 2014 10:22
GUEST60210 My partner and I would like to go to Guangzhou and Suzhou to meet with whole wedding dress and evening gown suppliers to partner with for our bridal shop. Can you please send a list of areas or businesses we can visit. I just need some information to better plan where we should stay and who to meet.

Feb 16, 2015 02:43
GUESTBASHIR Hi I'm interesting to
Buy some evening dress as wholesale
Best place to buy were and have
Can I meet them in China
Guhangu
I don't have visa have to applay .
Thanks if some one can help
Oct 19, 2015 07:44
GUEST56669 Hi...i was looking for the informations of where i can find the wholesaler of wedding dress...night dress...evening dress...ball gown and the other in guangzhou....
Please help me by giving me the address of it?
Best regards
Nani
yahoo.com|Kibum_lover4ever
Oct 31, 2015 03:38
GUEST31234 Dear Friend,

Good day my friend! Thank you for your time to read my email.
We are Qiqifashion factory, specialized in designing and manufacturing high quality evening dresses.
All technics and design can be customized as you like.
Hope to establish business with you!
Looking forward to your kind reply.
Thank you!
Email:163.com|13632438120
Jul 2, 2016 23:10
GUEST84124 Hi , I will be traveling to Guangzhou next week and wants to know if wholesale provide photos and size of the clothes when I purchase in bulk to sell online ?
Thanks
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Dress Wholesaler in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code