Menu
How to stay in china for dependant visa?
Jul 16, 2009 11:38
  • PEKI

How to get a visa to china , for instance, a dependant visa, or company visa.
How about the family visa even it is not married, but they have a child and wanted to stay in china with the father?
Can anyone answer this?your advice will be much appreciated.
Thank you.
Jul 27, 2009 23:46
  • TRADERSLINK
You could apply for a L Visa entry to China,then do a Visa concersion From L to F ,It will be settled.
Aug 3, 2009 03:53
  • AISHAHBAI
do u have a chinese visa now
i can do it for u
u can email me
Aug 3, 2009 04:19
  • WING
Daer Peki

1. Can I ask whats the father current visa? If holding residence permit, the child can apply L visa or dependant visa with birth certificate which had endored at China embassy.

2. If father didnt holding residence permit, I suggest apply F visa for them.

Please feel free to contact me. ilaowai.net|wing

Wing
Jul 7, 2011 14:56
  • PREMSONI0143
Quote:

Originally Posted by AISHAHBAI

do u have a chinese visa now
i can do it for u
u can email me

Dear Helper,

Plz all write me reply as much as easier for me to understand. after read my below situation.

After long try and effort, I am getting one of Company in Shanghai who is ready to hire me as IT Engineer for India IT Team based in Shanghai. I am confused that who will apply for my Visa? me or company ..

I am working at present in India as IT Engineer from Oct 2010 to till.. and I have graduate at April 2010 in India from Bachelor of Computer Application. I want to come China to work and also settle there with my Chinese Fiancee. (Plz do not suggest me for Marry, Bcz It does not provide work facility in China).

I have completed my Medical Test in Government Hospital, I have got my Degree Certificate, and any other Document I have already. but I am waiting for anyone expert's reply that What I do now ?At present I am in India. but I want to come soon to China for work and stay.

waiting for reply.
Jul 7, 2011 20:51
  • JOHNNASH
Company in Shanghai should send you the Alien Employment License and Official Invitation Letter issued by Shanghai Foreign Affairs Office, once you get them, you can apply for China work visa through the China Visa Application Service Center in New Delhi or Mumbai, without them, it is impossible for you to get a work visa to China.

The copy of your passport and degree certificate will be required by your employer, which are necessary when he apply the Alien Employment License for you.

Now, the most imporation factor is up to your company in Shanghai.
Dec 11, 2013 02:10
GUESTLAXMN how can Indian parents get dependent visa in china when son is in china on
z visa . plz also provide full me detail for same,
Dec 11, 2013 03:40
GUESTKEVIN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLAXMN

how can Indian parents get dependent visa in china when son is in china on
z visa . plz also provide full me detail for same,

You should apply for the S1 or S2 type. S1 allows you to stay more than 180 days and S2 just for less than 180 days. If you apply for the S1 type, you have to change it to for a temporary resident permit when you arrive in PRC.

S1 requirements:
1. the invitation letter from your son.
2. copies of your son's passport and resident permit.
3. kinship certificate.

S2: the invitation letter from your son and kinship certificate.

Besides, you should provide a valid passport (with the validity of six months and two blank pages at least), a filled 2013 version application form and a recent passport size photo.

The invitation letter should contain the following info:
1.your personal info: name, gender and date of birth.
2.other information about you: purpose of visiting PRC, when you arrive and where you stay, how long you stay and the relationship between you and the inviter and who burdens the financial resources.
3.the inviter’s info: name, tel, address and his signature.
Apr 5, 2015 09:03
GUEST13950 Hi everyone i badly need your help..
My husband is currently wrking in beijing and holding residence permit, he wants to bring us there and be his dependents.. I understand one of the requirements is proof of kinship but the thing is we are not yet married but we have two daughters, 2yrs old and 3 yrs old..
I already went there last month and was given s2 visa but they say i still need to provide proof of kinship for me to able to change my visa.. By the way we are from Philippines. What proof of kinship should i give them.. Thanks
Apr 7, 2015 21:39
GUEST8786
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13950 View Post

Hi everyone i badly need your help..
My husband is currently wrking in beijing and holding residence permit, he wants to bring us there and be his dependents.. I understand one of the requirements is proof of kinship but the thing is we are not yet married but we have two daughters, 2yrs old and 3 yrs old..
I already went there...

For you, marriage certificate is required. For your daughters, birth certificates are required. If you don't have marriage certificate, then you can just apply for S1 or S2 type.
Aug 15, 2015 20:01
GUEST03200 i am currently holding a dependent visa which mean ,you are not allowed to work,,what visa will i get if i will work in china.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to stay in china for dependant visa?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code