Menu
France promotes Women’s Football with naked women
Jul 5, 2011 14:50
GUEST10183 Sport is ENTERTAINMENT! If tasteful nude photos of team players sparks interstest in the team, who am I to criticize? What I do object to is the complaining that women's sports don't get the interest and publicity that is given to men's sports. Men play at a higher level than women, period! If you don't believe me, let's set up some women vs men competition.... soccer, tennis, basketball, etc., (and I'm not talking about that stupid Bobby Riggs/Billie Jean King "match") and see who prevails. It is not that people want to snub the women, but, why watch the JV when the varsity is playing?
Jul 5, 2011 20:07
GUEST1207 We have to admit that women's football are inferior to men's. Most of the soccer fans are male. So promoting Women's Football with naked women is a very smart idea. At least, some male fans will be attracted.
Jul 7, 2011 01:03
GUEST93601 it's just a motivation for man to becam eager for wathing their game
Jul 10, 2011 19:10
GUEST11776 carla bruni the first hoe of france makes those soccer players look like mother theresa.even degaulle admitted france was a country of hoes. the tradition continues.........
Jul 13, 2011 18:50
GUEST05242 I constantly hear how attractive many male sports stars are. You sound confused, which is understandable.
Jul 14, 2011 08:10
GUESTREX The hype about the nudity of the pictures is arrant nonesense. Period! The german coach that accused the nigerian Coach of being behind this craze is all naughts. Lets examine her sanity because i hjavent seen anything to break our heads for here.
Jul 15, 2011 00:08
GUESTALEX LONG Women need to support women and start coming to their games. Men's matches are sold out because mostly men come to their games and they also bring their girlfriends and families along. Women need to tell their boyfriends and husbands that they also want to go to women's matches.
Jul 15, 2011 00:32
GUEST42125 I would question that the MLS in The USA is better soccer than the way the Japanese women play. The men may be faster, but are they really going anywhere? As John Wooden liked to say, "Don't mistake activity for achievement".
Jul 15, 2011 20:18
GUEST19140 ...As long as they undress the pretty women soccer players, not the ugly ones, in front of the camera, I'll be watching.

LOKI will be watching too.
Jul 16, 2011 10:58
GUEST25627 french women are beautiful nude or not
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: France promotes Women’s Football with naked women
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code