Menu
Indian food and stores in beijing China
Sep 21, 2008 12:39
GUEST28224 Idiot... If I were to go to India to eat Indian food then why would someone want this information. Obviously, someone wants to eat Indian food in China.

Morons on the net. disgusting.. get lost.

Oct 24, 2008 06:44
GUEST93164 Some Indians are really crazy, they want Chinese food in India and in China they want Indian food.
Oct 26, 2008 00:46
  • ELLYSE
Shanghai -- Beijing is 1463 km by train, 1241 km by road.
Budget hotels here generally cater to Chinese guests, not Indians -- makes sense since Chinese are the majority of clientele in China! These places generally won't have Indian restaurants on their premises.
Oct 27, 2008 23:02
GUEST21212 hi

thr r lot of indian rest. in beijing

like indian kitchen , punjabi , asian star , lemon grass , taj pavilion , kamat etc .

u may get all the the numbers easily on net only ...if u find any pb , ctc me i w'l give the details .

sandeep
Nov 1, 2008 00:26
GUESTVIKKI This is so depressing... Why look for an Indian food in Beijing? If you want Indian food, go to INDIA. this is pathetic!

I found this statement by some one & i feel its very wrong thing it depends on person to person what kind of food he or she likes. Its a matter of some one's personal choice.

Any way I found Spice Circle indian restaurant at Financial street which serves real good & authentic indian food. reasonably priced, good service & espicially food is awesome. I will recommend this restaurant to every one who is looking for a good indian restaurant.
Nov 1, 2008 00:45
GUESTJAIVARDHAN Hello the best place to dine in to an Indian Restaurant is Spice Circle, which is located at the Financial Street. I have been to that restaurant thrice & every time I found the food to be just perfect. Infact I will recommend this restaurant to every one who is looking for a good Indian meal priced reasonably.

Awesome food & a professional service with a smile.

Address :
Spice Circle India Restaurant Financial Street In front of The Ritz- Carlton Hotel
Address: No 7-3 , Jinchengfang Street ,Cicheng District, Beijing 100032
Ph. No. 010 - 66220442
Nov 1, 2008 01:10
  • VIKKI
Hello the best place to dine in to an Indian Restaurant is Spice Circle, which is located at the Financial Street. I have been to that restaurant thrice & every time I found the food to be just perfect. Infact I will recommend this restaurant to every one who is looking for a good Indian meal priced reasonably.

Awesome food & a professional service with a smile.

Address :
Spice Circle India Restaurant Financial Street In front of The Ritz- Carlton Hotel
Address: No 7-3 , Jinchengfang Street ,Cicheng District, Beijing 100032
Ph. No. 010 - 66220442
Nov 1, 2008 01:14
  • VIKKI

Hello every one at Beijing, I am looking for a friend in china who can speak english, short term or even long term. please get back to me
Nov 9, 2008 14:05
GUESTSHERAZ hi there
i am sheraz from taishan shandong china , i can supply most of the indian sweets,snacks,spices and many more things.... contact me on 0086-13854806440 or gmail.com|msraaz
Nov 9, 2008 22:58
  • CHINAGUY
is not tough to find indian ratuarant in beijing .
Page 3 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Indian food and stores in beijing China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code