Menu
what's your opinion on make-up?
Oct 28, 2009 01:13
  • HERBEAT
There're people who think that women like wearing make-up. But I don't. I just wear make-up when I have to. My bosses think it's a way to show our respect to some important guests. So I have no choice when there're VIPs. But when I'm free, I don't wear any make up at all. Just leave my hair hang down and walk along the seaside. I enjoy the feeling of the breeze on my face and hair. Well... if the parfum is also considered as make-up, I do. I like to wear parfum or eau de toilet.

Do you think make-up could make one look more beautiful? Or show the respect? Do you like wearing make-up? Do you like people who wear make-up?
Oct 28, 2009 02:00
GUEST9954 As a man, I like those girls who don't use heavy make-up and perfume. Why? My colleague once showed me some photos. After seeing them, I understand that make-up is so unbelievable. That girl looks totally different after wearing cosmetics. Before wearing cosmetics, she looks so plain. But she looks gorgeous with the help of cosmetics.

Thus, my colleague gives me a suggestion: Don't judge a girl just upon her face. If you wanna a girl to be your girlfriend, make sure that you have seen her true face.
Oct 28, 2009 19:18
  • MARRIE
A successful make-up lights up your face instead of changing your face.
Oct 29, 2009 02:02
  • HERBEAT
Marrie, how about after the successful make-up? Some chemicals go directly to your skin and you have to do some mask and things to protect your skin? Do you think its worth to do?
Last edited by HERBEAT: Oct 29, 2009 02:02
Oct 29, 2009 17:49
  • MARRIE
No it's not worth it. A lady who likes heavey make up must have tough and old skin.
Oct 29, 2009 20:55
  • HERBEAT
I couldn't agree with you more, Marrie^-^
Nov 8, 2009 02:30
  • LIZXLI
I don't like make-up at all.As for some occasion,it is a kind of polite to have it.
Nov 8, 2009 20:10
  • COOLSPRINGS
When i was youg, I didn't use make up at all in daily life and taking pics. Using making up is also the indicator that we need to hide aging. However, inner youth, ie enthusiasm for life, sense of pursuing career/dream/self perfection and happy family will keep women youg forever. I just keep make up into minimum to show respect for myself and others.
Nov 8, 2009 21:51
I am with LIZXLI and Coolsprings. Women needn't wear heavy make-ups. I like natural beauty, haha.
Nov 9, 2009 04:55
  • HERBEAT
But how will people do if they are not the so-called natrual beauty?
Nov 9, 2009 12:22
  • VICKY614
Good make-up can not only give us confidence but also gives other people a better time. No one wants to see that morning feature if we don't have that natural beauty. But we should always ask ourselves also, "does this make-up so heavy that makes me look kinda cheap?" cuz that's what heavy make-up does to most of the girls
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what's your opinion on make-up?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code