Menu
Jack Ma: “A man’s appearance is in reverse proportion to his wisdom!”
Dec 3, 2009 00:04
Jack Ma, the founder and CEO of Alibaba, once said “A man’s appearance is in reverse proportion to his wisdom!” during an interview. He explained that an ugly man had no choice but work very hard to gain success since he had no money as capital.

What do you think of his words?
Dec 4, 2009 20:42
  • JIMMYB
He said that just because he is not a handsome guy. Just have a look at Robin Li ( CEO of Baidu.com) and Li Xiang (PCPOP.com). They are all handsome. Jack Ma might be jealous of those guys who look very handsome as well as successful.

Robin Li

Dec 4, 2009 20:42
  • JIMMYB
Li Xiang

Dec 4, 2009 21:03
Well, if you see this picture, you woul find that Jack Ma actually looks cool. He disguised himself as a Rock Star at Alibaba's tenth anniversary celebration.

Dec 8, 2009 01:11
  • JIMMYB
Lonely,

Honestly, I was scared by his Rock Style and couldn't imagine what he was doing at Alibaba's tenth anniversary celebration. I almost forgot that he was an English teacher once. Maybe, that's why he looked so "Rocky".
Dec 11, 2009 21:44
  • CHERRY07
OMG, I couldn't figure that guy in the picture is Jack Ma if Lonely didn't tell me. Personally, I don't like Robin Li very much. Li Xiang is cool. He is handsome. He was born in 1980s but now he is already the CEO of Pop, a IT website.
Post a Reply to: Jack Ma: “A man’s appearance is in reverse proportion to his wisdom!”
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code