Menu
Have you ever heard of a (BTA) basic travel allowance?
Jan 11, 2018 23:53
GUEST43192 I am just going through all this I have the same story as you my girl is from Germany but her number is from florida I met her on match.com says she needed money to help pay an lawyer cause she had bank account with her ex husband and she need the money to help her put her share in her account but she wont have access till she come to where am at we talk about getting married having kids I fell in love with her or her picture like you said she said she could give me all that there were times I said I couldn't giver any money cuse I didn't have any she said we are done I wont txt you any more but I keept begging her to stay and she did and I gave her money I had at 10,000 in my account and know I have 135.00 left and today she needed money to fly to where am at but needed a basic transport allowance I have given her 700 in the last to days a family member said its a scam but I didn't not want to believe it till now I was played a fool am very heart broken but all ill move on but its a very painfull leason I must learn
Mar 28, 2018 06:09
GUESTANJALI Guys wht is the meaning of Bta ...means ye kaisi job h
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Have you ever heard of a (BTA) basic travel allowance?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code