Menu
Marriage Registration in China!
Mar 11, 2011 19:29
  • JOHNNASH
If he wants to make marriage registration with you in China, he has to provide the Single Status Certificate which should be authenticated by the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Syria and China embassy in Syria.
Mar 21, 2011 08:59
  • DCARMAN
You get your divorce records from the court you were divorced in. Then you go to a notary in your state and get them notarized. Then you go or send them to the Secretary of State who essentially validates that the notary that signed them is current. Now you send that to the consulate along with your visa application. They will issue a certificate of marriagability.

If they screw it up, you can go to a Chinese consulate in person and get it taken care of in an hour if you are lucky. I did because mine was screwed up in the states.

dcarman
Apr 28, 2011 05:18
  • MORITZ
very nice post, i have this question in my mind
Jun 9, 2011 06:04
GUEST10536 i got married in china 2 weeks ago took everthing i thought i need translations etc they were not required as the office for foriegn marriages understand english very well one problem for aust though is single cert it does not say you are single only that you are not married we had to go to embassy in shanghai and get a stat dec to say i was single and stamped by them we went back to marriage office next day and no problems hope this helps also do not forget to register marriage in aust we will again marry in aust next month
Aug 1, 2011 01:48
  • ZCZACHOR
Hello
Please tell me if I really need my Birth certification?
I don't live in home country and I am going to marry my fiancee in next 2 months, very hard for me to do it.
I live in Finland now, my home country is Poland. I can make EU single certificate but do I really need birth certificate?
Also in some places i found that I need a Medical Certificate, it is also needed?
What else beside passport, visa, photos and single certificate I really need?
Thanks for answer. Urgent.
Sep 9, 2011 07:42
GUESTAWAIS ALI i am a Pakistani citizen and i have a chinese Girlfriend in Dalian, china ..her hometown is da shi qiao ...i love her and i want to get married to her. but now i m in my country can you tell me which thing i need for marriage and how to register it in china ...my number is 0092-322-5690541
Nov 10, 2011 19:25
GUEST79130 wasting time marrying PRC... you will know later what i mean after she knows your country follows the woman charter........:)
Nov 16, 2011 07:49
GUESTB.J.LUC... I am to be married soon in Hengyang City, China. What is the name and address of the Civic court building in Hengyang City where marriages are performed. this is required by the British Consulate and for me to insert advertisement in my local newspaper. Thank you.
Nov 16, 2011 20:13
GUEST3468 [quote=GUESTB.J.LUCKETT,449492]I am to be married soon in Hengyang City, China. What is the name and address of the Civic court building in Hengyang City where marriages are performed. this is required by the British Consulate and for me to insert advertisement in my local newspaper. Thank you.[/quote]

It should be civil affairs bureau, not the civial court building. Are you sure they just want the address of the municipal civil affairs bureau? There are county-level and district-level civil affairs bureaus. Usually, people just go the the district-level civil affairs bureaus to proceed their marriage.

Address: No.36, Furong Road, New & Hi-tech Development Zone
Tel:0734-8860096
Postal code: 421001
Dec 27, 2011 06:33
GUEST54102 I AM AN INDIAN. I AM WORKING IN DUBAI LAST PAST 2YEARS. AND I WANT TO MARRY WITH ONE CHINESE LADY SO, SOMEONE GUIDE ME HOW AND WHAT DOCS. REQUIRED FOR THIS PROCEDURE. THANK YOU.....
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage Registration in China!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code