Menu
macau to zhuhai
May 1, 2011 22:12
GUEST2486
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKATKIM

Can someone let me know whether the Zhuhai to Guangzhou by Intercity Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) is in operation now.

Secondly is it easier to travel from Macau Airport by free shuttle bus to Zhuhai airport and then take a shuttle bus to the border town in Zhuhai. From here I wish to take the MRT to Guangzhou.

Currently, The MRT just runs from Zhuhai North Railway Station to Guangzhou South Railway Station. If you pass the Gongbei Border, you need to take public bus to Zhuhai North Railway Station and then take MRT to Guangzhou.

I do not suggest you take this route because there is no direct public bus from Gongbei to Zhuhai North Railway Station and it takes around 1 hour. You can take bus at Gongbei Bus Station to Guangzhou directly. It just takes around 2.5 hours.

PS: It is said that the MRT will extend to Gongbei at the end of 2011. You may experience it then.
May 2, 2011 23:19
GUEST51357 I am singaporean, and would be travelling to Macau next month. May I know if Singaporean arriving Macau airport then go to Zhuhai, do we need a visa entry to Macau?
May 3, 2011 01:50
GUEST5554
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST51357

I am singaporean, and would be travelling to Macau next month. May I know if Singaporean arriving Macau airport then go to Zhuhai, do we need a visa entry to Macau?

You can enter Macau without visa.
May 27, 2011 00:09
GUEST67167 Hi,

1. May I know can their taxi (from macau airport to gongbei border) take 5 pax with luggage and how long is the journey?

2. Is there ferry from macau airport to gongbei border or direct to zhuhai and how much and how long is the journey

3. From zhuhai guotai hotel, how do I travel to guangzhou Lindo hotel. By taxi, by train, buy ferry or etc. how much and how long and again if taxi, can they take 5 pax with luggage

4. From guangzhou Yindo hotel, how do I travel to macau venetian hotel. By taxi, by train, buy ferry or etc. how much and how long and again if taxi, can they take 5 pax with luggage

Thank you very very much.
May 27, 2011 02:52
GUESTLEO 1. I don’t think a taxi could seat 5 pax. The taxi ride is about 15-20 minutes. Actually, you could take the Venetian free shuttle bus from the airport to Venetian, then go to another door of the hotel to take the shuttle to Gongbei. It’s all free. You could also take bus no. AP1 from the airport to the border directly.

3. There is a Gongbei Bus Station near the Gongbei border in Zhuhai side, you could take a bus from the bus station to Guangzhou directly. After arriving in Guanghzou, take a taxi or city bus to your hotel.

4. Take a long-distance bus from Guangzhou to Zhuhai Gongbei Bus Station, pass the Gongbei border and take the venetian free shuttle to reach it.
Jul 6, 2011 22:15
GUEST36180 Hi we are moving to Zhuhai and I was looking for a house to rent with a garden because I have a dog. Some people say I should live in Macau and travel each day to Zhuhai? I have an APEC card but how long would it take to commute and does anyone know of an area in Zhuhai that has house and not apartments.
Jul 7, 2011 01:08
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST36180

Hi we are moving to Zhuhai and I was looking for a house to rent with a garden because I have a dog. Some people say I should live in Macau and travel each day to Zhuhai? I have an APEC card but how long would it take to commute and does anyone know of an area in Zhuhai that has house and not apartments.

I think you need to rent a villa, but that will be a lot of money.
Sep 18, 2011 21:38
GUESTKARIN
Quote:

Originally Posted by MANSIZ

hi.. i am from zhuhai .u can take a bus from macau airport to zhuhai port ,when u pass by the border have one under ground shopping center which have many buses to go everywhere in zhuhai...
if u want find hostel to stay and place to eat .plz email to me... i can give u many information

Hi , my name is Karin . i am travelling to zuhai from macao .

I need someone to bring me around zuhai

May u email me at hotmail.com|karinknk
Sep 20, 2011 09:57
GUEST34020 Hi I'm a Filipino and we are going to zhuhai oct 1 from Macau. Can we get a visa at the gongbei border? Thank you
Oct 5, 2011 11:04
GUESTSAM97969 I just to introduce myself to you all. I am a nice person which enjoys helping to other guys and gals. So... hello everyone! See you around!
Page 11 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: macau to zhuhai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code