Menu
i am looking for a translator in yiwu and for an apartment for rent
Feb 27, 2010 14:12
  • DOMINO
Hello. I will arrive to Yiwu in the 13 th of march. I need some tips for hotels in Yiwu(max price 30usd). I am also interested in a colaboration with an interpretor(english chinese) to help me find an apartment to rent and to work for me part time in the business i will have there
Thanks
my email is: yahoo.com|radusuciu35
Feb 28, 2010 09:32
albania-hotel.al, now with online reservation system for all hotels of Albania from the North to South starting in Velipoje, Shkoder, Tirana, Vlore, Durres, Golem, Puke, Kukes, Pogradec, Permet, Elbasan, Gjirokastra, Saranda, Rinas, Sauk, Berzhite, Golem, FC, Fier, etc., all hotels are carefully selected and each hotel has description files and prices calculated according to your application, in this page you will find 185 Albanian hotels. Now with the introduction of the system see availability in real time facilities for both sides are without comparable with those previously. We operate with competitive prices in the market than any other tour operator, Albanian. We take special hotel prices than those selling them in the reception of his hotel. This page is about because there is www.edialtour.com centralized database that gives your application availability.
Feb 28, 2010 10:04
  • WANHU
At first I thought Albania Hotel is in Yiwu...

Well Domino, from my experience there are lots of hotels arounf Futian market that fit your budget
Wan
Feb 28, 2010 10:10
GUEST19597 thanks. :) do you hapen to know if i can find an apartment , one bedroom if i have a budget of 100 usd/month?
Mar 8, 2010 23:28
GUESTHALLIE Hi!
I was in Yiwu in January and paid $29 for a decent room at the Byland Hotel. Near downtown; across from a park;10 minutes by taxi to the Futian market. It's a Chinese commercial hotel but it turned out to be very comfortable for me--free internet (and it worked in my room!), good Chinese breakfast, nice people, refrig in room, foot massage on 2nd floor (not to be missed). Not a western style hotel, but I didn't want that.

I worked with ejet group who helped get me the good rate at the hotel, provided a translator, and will help me with future biz dealings. Check out their website at ejetgroup.com. Jason Cheng is the GM--86-579-8513-6987 or email him at hotmail.com|ejetgroup. I will be working with them when I return in early April. Hope this helps.
Mar 31, 2010 04:39
  • QIDIQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19597

thanks. :) do you hapen to know if i can find an apartment , one bedroom if i have a budget of 100 usd/month?

For renting an appartment? talk with me in details by mailing me at yahoo.com.cn|sophiecandy0905
May 25, 2010 01:03
GUEST65217
Quote:

Originally Posted by QIDIQQ

For renting an appartment? talk with me in details by mailing me at yahoo.com.cn|sophiecandy0905

hope it works, you can also visit www.primeyiwu.com
Sep 16, 2010 06:05
GUESTNITIN we have office in yiwu and looking for a translator who want to work for long time.
Nov 3, 2010 01:38
GUEST29169 looking for rent room or 2 room in yiwu pls email me to yahoo.com|wastco
Dec 4, 2010 00:01
GUEST23650 hi iam studying in china for master degree i can help you in hotmail.com|translating.murat_ayan35
Feb 6, 2011 03:55
GUESTTAIMOUR i am looking appartment of two bed for office yi wu plz contanct email
126.com|taimour
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: i am looking for a translator in yiwu and for an apartment for rent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code