Menu
Can you accept those “Transsexuals”?
Mar 30, 2010 22:01
  • LAUGH
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 5 vote(s)
  2. 10 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Transsexuals experience themselves as being of the opposite sex, despite having the biological characteristics of one sex. Those people in Thailand account to more than 20,000. They do not really be accepted by the public, but there is less discrimination to them than in other countries.
Unfortunately, most of them choose to transfer their sex in order to earn financial benefit. But it is also a hard life for them. What’s your view about this phenomenon? Does this endanger society?

Apr 1, 2010 03:15
  • YES_NONO
Although some Transsexuals r very beautiful, I also cannot accept them. I mean, I could be a friend of theirs, but I wouldn't get married with anyone of them.
Apr 3, 2010 22:51
GUESTJACK But "she" is beautiful!
Apr 16, 2010 03:55
Yesh, she is beautiful but I don't want her as my wife.
May 17, 2010 01:18
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
I m informed that there is still a selection about them, named Miss Tiffany. With the rapid development of the world, as well as people's mind, they become more active in society now. Those hidden ones are coming up... terrible as it is, many of so called bogus girls go upon the stage. remindes me of title the God must be crazy!
May 17, 2010 21:52
  • MARRIE
They start tranformation of gender process as early as around 5 year old, which brings those little boys lots of pains physically and psychologically for the sake of relieve financial difficulties for their families. Their maximum longevity is 35- 40 years old. It's anti humanity!
May 17, 2010 22:46
GUESTNANCY
Oh.... I only think that they are He-girls in psychology. THEY ARE NOT???!!
Why there is no control for this in that society? financial difficulties is what a damn excuse. How their parents give the hearts to do that?? NONE of humanity!!
May 26, 2010 21:51
Well, I am wondering if you guys have heard about this. Currently, some boys intentionally disguise them as girls. And they look like real girls from appearance.

Can you figure out whether it is a girl or boy?

Jun 10, 2010 16:51
GUEST11050 He is a transvestite. Look at his Adam apple. God said Oops when he was born.
Jun 10, 2010 21:42
  • BAKUI
I dont know what to say. I know in Thailand some just have the transsexual surgery to make a living.
Post a Reply to: Can you accept those “Transsexuals”?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code