Menu
Helicopter jobs
Apr 1, 2010 09:46
  • FLYINGTIGER
Any jobs for helicopter pilots in China? Salary? Rotation?

Apr 3, 2010 08:11
  • XIAOGUI
Sorry ...FT..you would be S.O.L for finding a chopper pilot job as a foreigner in China.I have heard of a few guys getting on with the airlines here...but it always went bad in the end.And trying to sort out the paperwork to make you licensed/legal in China (security checks...security checks...and more security checks!) would probably keep you waiting well into your retirement.You could try to contract in with a foreign company..but it's doubtful.Oh..and lets not forget about the language problems.
No business is where it's at for foreigners in China..about the the best and easiest way for an Expat to make a living here.Hmmmm..ever thought of looking into starting up a company supplying private flights/transport for a foreign company or working as an "advisor" to one?
Apr 3, 2010 10:18
  • FLYINGTIGER
As it turns out there r flying jobs in China and some right in Sanya to offshore oil markets. They hire expats and English is the language of aviation worldwide, even in China. Foreign licenses r validated. Shenzhen, Macau, Dalian, etc. Just a matter of knowing the right phone number.
Apr 5, 2010 09:06
  • XIAOGUI
If you do happen to find that "right telephone" number for any oil rigs operating out of Sanya/off the coast of Hainan let me know if they are in need of a Chief Electrician/Electrical Engineer (that don't have to be fluent in Mandarine).I have been looking for over 4 years and can't find anything!...Cheers
Apr 5, 2010 21:41
  • FLYINGTIGER
Go to the helicopter company at the airport. Ask the opertaions manager who the drilling company is offshore. Call them
Apr 28, 2010 01:32
GUEST56018 I would like to to get work helping with helicopters in Sanya. Have been teaching English and Film at University for 2 years in China. These companies need hands and videorapher? Thanks John Dellenger

email
gmail.com|velocity9productions or phone 1502-4347-169
Post a Reply to: Helicopter jobs
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code