Menu
How to get to Victoria Peak from Mongkok, Kowloon
Nov 8, 2011 18:51
GUESTJAYVEE how do i get to Ramada Hotel Kowloon from China Ferry Terminal? and how do i get to Victoria Peak from Ramada Hotel Kowloon? Thank you.
Nov 8, 2011 19:56
GUEST4356
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJAYVEE

how do i get to Ramada Hotel Kowloon from China Ferry Terminal? and how do i get to Victoria Peak from Ramada Hotel Kowloon? Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJAYVEE

how do i get to Ramada Hotel Kowloon from China Ferry Terminal? and how do i get to Victoria Peak from Ramada Hotel Kowloon? Thank you.

China Ferry Terminal to Ramada Hotel Kowloon: take No.215X or 973 bus at China Hong Kong City-Canton Road to Granville Road. Walk less than 100 meters to your hotel.

Ramada Hotel to Victoria Peak: take 260X or 269B at Granville Road to the Middle Road at Tsim Sha Tsui. Enter the Exit E of the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. Take MTR to Central Station, exit J2, walk on this route (Jackson Road-Des Voeux Road-Garden Road) to Peak Tram Terminal. There you can take peak tram to VP.
Nov 15, 2011 21:55
GUEST27252 Please help me on how to get to victoria peak from ramada on chatham road. we would like to be able to take the tram to the peak and take the bus going down.
Nov 16, 2011 00:28
GUEST2437
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST27252

Please help me on how to get to victoria peak from ramada on chatham road. we would like to be able to take the tram to the peak and take the bus going down.

Read GUEST4356's reply. You can take the same route to VP.
Nov 27, 2011 08:29
GUEST49433 how to get from Mongkok langham place to the peak
Nov 27, 2011 19:38
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST49433

how to get from Mongkok langham place to the peak

You can take KMB905 from MONGKOK MARKET COMPLEX/Mong Kok Market, Argyle Street to JARDINE HOUSE/Jardine House, Connaught Road Central, get off and then walk to Connaught Road Central, Outside CityHall Carpark to take GMB1 to the peak.
You can also take MTR from MTR Mong Kok Station - C3 to MTR Central Station - J3, then walk to Connaught Road Central, Outside CityHall Carpark to take GMB1 to the peak.
Nov 27, 2011 20:57
GUEST55254 How to get from Royal Plaza Hong Kong at Mongkok to the peak and what is the estimated time to reach?

Nov 27, 2011 22:15
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST55254

How to get from Royal Plaza Hong Kong at Mongkok to the peak and what is the estimated time to reach?

You can take MTR from MTR Mong Kok East Station - D to MTR Hong Kong Station - F, get off and then walk to Central (Hong Kong Station Public Transport Interchange) to take GMB to the PEAK. It takes about HKD20 and 70 minutes.
Jan 9, 2012 01:01
GUEST68010 How do i get to victoria peak from HK-Macau ferry terminal? Thanks!
Jan 9, 2012 02:14
GUESTLEO
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST68010

How do i get to victoria peak from HK-Macau ferry terminal? Thanks!

You can take the tram from Western Market Terminus to Des Voeux Road Central (Bank Street), get off and then change to bus no.1 at Connaught Road Central, Outside CityHall Carpark to the Peak.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to get to Victoria Peak from Mongkok, Kowloon
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code