Menu
Why do western women seldom marry Chinese men?
Dec 14, 2011 14:00
GUEST06460 Although I am with a man of European blood right now, I used to be very interested in Asian men. They are so sexy! However, I would get to talking to one and probably scare him off. I used to think it was the height difference. I am thin, but VERY TALL. (5'10") Maybe Asian men dislike tall women?

I don't know. It doesn't matter at the moment because I am happy where I am.

But all of this nonsense about American women not liking Asian men is ridiculous. There are plenty of us out there! Asian men: Work up some nerve and TALK TO US! You'd be surprised.
Dec 23, 2011 18:11
GUEST04101 i am an american girl dating an asian guy and i think he is very sweet and cute. he treats me really well. and i think chest hair is gross. i prefer an asian to an american because i believe they treat ladies better than americans. not to say that there are not nice americans out there.

but hey it is just my preference.
Jan 26, 2012 11:28
GUEST13349 it is fact Chinese man are not polite with girls. and little bit materialistic.
Jan 28, 2012 08:29
GUEST50181 Asian men’s

Titles Manner and cultures not belonging to any nationality, good and bad personality in every cultures
I do admit majority of Asian man is dominating in families but there are some resins for that 1) Asian men’s take full financial and outdoor responsibilities compare with western culture male and female have to pay 50/50 in everything including House buying.

2) Asian can’t help how they look that is natural; I think pretty face is not everything your beaver’. Ability and personality is more important than looks.
3) If the Western Men’s are Sexy then why Western ladies prefer the Black Men?

I am only giving my opinion, not hurting anyone
Yes I do admit Western Men’s are gentleman but bad apple can be from any tree

Feb 2, 2012 09:59
GUEST15372 I am a canadian woman wanting to marry a man in China and am frustrated because it is quite a process...

I think chinese men are much more respectful and kind than most Canadian men.
The man I am in love with does everything for me and even calls me his queen- what more could a woman want?
I think he is very attractive and loves to laugh and make me laugh...
Havent seen all these same qualities in a Canadian man yet...
Feb 2, 2012 19:53
  • CHERRY07
GUEST15372,

As a Chinese girl, I thank you for your praise to Chinese men. There are many Chinese men who take good care of their wife and family. But there are some Chinese men who just do everything before marrying his girl to please her. As long as he gets married with his girl, he will change into another man who never washes clothes and dishes, clean the floor and do other house chores.

Just be careful.
Mar 3, 2012 20:09
  • LOREN_PAN
we not gorillas we need not much hair and stinky sweat
Mar 4, 2012 01:44
  • WILDCAT
lol, I think no matter what the reasons are and no matter how many successful stories you can find out there, the percentage of Chinese men marrying a foreign girl will still be pretty low in comparison with this huge number of stupid Chinese girls dreaming marrying a foreign guy. Not because there is anything wrong with falling in love with a foreign guy, but the mindset most of them are possessed with is absurd. I even met Chinese girls that only want foreign men because they think that will elevate their social status and thereby making it easier for them to achieve affluence. With that said, I do respect true love regardless of race, hairiness and status.

However back to your question, as a Chinese man myself, instead of blaming us, we should take the responsibility ourselves. i think the problem is that most Chinese men living abroad are indeed very boring to talk with and sad to look at, but there's a reason, most of them are just nerdy boys wanting to study in foreign countries and we all know how "well" nerdy boys do when it comes to approaching a girl no matter where you come from.

So having dated a couple of westerners myself, my advice to you lonely Einstein wannabe lover boys with kawaii look are clear and blunt: get your ass buffed up and gain or regain the very acme of masculine elegance every time you want to talk to or even look at a girl and DO NOT STICK YOUR FINGER in your unshaved nose, god danm it. And remember always look her in the eyes while talking, dont look up, left right or down unless she is "well addressed". and no matter how thick your glasses are keep them under your pillow, if you actually succeed in getting someone in the sack, you might need them again to double check if she still live up to your "standard" after this heavy night you just had, where you almost zonked out after the second glass of alcohol free beer. And last but not least don't mention anything about your profession, that will get your ass kicked so hard in the girl's mind that you won't even realize it afterwards. So good luck guys

(all the above mentioned tricks and advice have not been scientifically proven.....yet)
Mar 4, 2012 01:53
  • WILDCAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07 View Post

GUEST15372,

As a Chinese girl, I thank you for your praise to Chinese men. There are many Chinese men who take good care of their wife and family. But there are some Chinese men who just do everything before marrying his girl to please her. As long as he gets married with his girl, he will change into another man who never wash...

or maybe it's because these women have changed from cuties to monsters after getting that fake diamond ring and their bulging 25 square meters' apartment with 5 rooms paid by the man? But anyways shit happens, :-)
Mar 4, 2012 22:17
GUEST78240 I agree. I dont think u should automatically give up your seat just because im a woman. I do think u should give up your seat to a pregnant woman, or anyone carrying a small child...
Page 5 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do western women seldom marry Chinese men?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code